[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iq_births.png (159 KB, 728x683)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
The Average IQ of the entire world is 85, and the estimate average IQ of people giving birth today is 79.
Civilization will collapse the next decades, unless we start talking about genetic engineering or eugenic programs for humans (I don't see either happening, at least not on the short-medium term).

https://x.com/sebjenseb/status/1816287936436133946
>>
just stop feeding and importing the 3rd world
the problem would fix itself pretty quickly
>>
>>475730754
in short, industrial society has created an easy ecology. stupid people can breed like rabbits because of an abundance of food and natural resources. their prevalence will cause a breakdown of the complex systems that enable the artificial ecology they survive in. there will be a dark age, the world will balkanize as natural resources and food become harder to acquire due to the loss of economies of scale. theres nothing you personally can do to help this. your only recourse is to relocate to a naturally difficult but predictable ecology where one survives on their wits. that would be cold places and deserts. the last remaining intelligent people will find you there. everywhere else will be africa, essentially
>>
Legalize abortion and make welfare only possible After sterilization
>>
>>475731872
This
Before industrialization both nobles and peasants reproduced a lot, but nobles had a higher % of chance of reaching adulthood, due to Better hygiene. Thus IQ went up with time during feudalism and the early modern era. But now High IQ people are not reproducing and low iq people survive to adulthood and have far more kids
>>
Right.
Get Trained to be an efficient killer.
Seek Jesus.
Or Cry.
>>
>>475730754
This is not true they have to restandardize the results every 10-20 years by about +10 points
>>
>>475730754
Wrong. Democracy will collapse, not society. And that's a good thing. Society will go back to feudalism as it always should be.
>>
File: lesotho_tfr.jpg (98 KB, 654x1296)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
even in the most shithole countries of the world the same pattern remains, low iq people heavily outbreed high iq people
>>
Unwhites aren’t people
>>
>>475730754
Bring it, the average IQ in my multi million dollar household exceeds whatever crap measurement your Jews subscribe to. I used to actually give a fuck, then I slowly came to the realisation the a lot of people actually deserve what's coming.
>>
>>475730754
God damn anon
Jumping straight from "people are getting dumber" to "we need to genetically engineer our species and euthanize the unworthy" is wild
Find the source of the problem and work towards fixing it, people are dumber because of microplastics, forever chemicals and leaded gasoline; probably pharmaceuticals, food additives and OTC medications too
Corporations are lobbying world wide to make higher education a trap, and intentionally eroding the quality of public education across the board
>>
>>475731872
This is what the jews repeat all the time but the real major causes of this are completely different and your spam almost never covers them up: immigration of subhumans, social engineering, (((alchemy))) which is the mass poisoning and other warfare against the goyim, ...
>>
>>475732939
This is another part of your repetitive homosexual spam and it isn't necesarily what eugenics is (but your case it has to be because you can't be allowed to live most times due to the inevitable danger to others).
>>
>>475732939
People are dumber because low iq people heavily outbreed high iq people. And intelligence is partly heritable (between 50 to 80%).
>>
>>475732939
>microplastics
May or may not be a factor but what’s for certain is that dumb people pump out many more children than the intelligent. You don’t even have to bring race into it, the same phenomenon is observed in every society on earth
>>
>>475730754
No need to worry
Jesus will return soon
>>
>>475730754
No shit only pajeets niggers and sand niggers are reproducing, of course the IQ is going downhill
>>
>>475731872
SPBP This
>>
>>475732939
But you cant ignore the genetic component of intelligence. If only dumb people reproduce and genes are important in determining intelligence, then it's very worrying for civilization
>>
>>475730754
Fuck this gay stupid world
>>
>>475730754
This is retarded. Literally.
85 compared to what? IQ tests are specifically calibrated to have an exact 50th percentile of IQ 100.
>>
File: 1501399057527.jpg (90 KB, 600x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>475730754
Humanity is done. Tolerance towards niggers is our great filter.
>>
>>475730754
As planned anon, as planned.

You'd think that the more capable you're, more ahead in the race you'd be but in reality it is the contrary of it.

The more capable you're, the less resources you'll have and the less capable you're, the more resources you'll get.
>>
>>475733032
yeah, i mean the jews are not helping the situation but intelligence is at least 50% heritable. if it was possible to substantially improve a person's intelligence we would all have 200+ iqs. im not even particularly intelligent since i too was born in the easy ecology. also, wouldn't the jews make themselves more intelligent and make their goyim smarter too, only less intelligent than themselves? if you had a mansion would you want all your servants to be 70iq Somalians or 120 iq whites and asians? especially if you yourself are 200iq. i don't think the jews have a firm handle on world intelligence
>>
>>475730754
This is why we're fucked and why everything gets shittier. Globalization makes it too accessible for retards to come into contact with each other.
>>
>>475733571
>IQ tests are specifically calibrated to have an exact 50th percentile of IQ 100.
True for western countries. The average of 85 is compared to this western average.
>>
>>475731872
kek, nigga lives in a dream state of Le Free Market.

Once you see a manlet being sent to become a NBA player just because his mother was a pro player you'll undestand the world.
>>
File: twothousandmoreweeks.png (825 KB, 1717x7119)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>475733293
Cope
>>
>>475733293
TWO
MORE
WEEKS
>>
>>475733571
>85 compared to what? IQ tests are specifically calibrated to have an exact 50th percentile of IQ 100.
I see we already have these 1 day old children posting here. The "100 IQ average" is still in the same place it was years ago, retard.
>B-but compared to what?
Abstract concept of the 100 IQ that white people in america had.
>>475732939
>Find the solution to the problem, it's easier than eugenics EZPZ
>The solution is microplastics and corn syrup
>It's da corporations
Sounds like we're stuck here with retards like you and the only solution is eugenics and genocide. This is how it went every other time human intelligence increased, human intelligence literally only goes up when there's selective pressure to select for it.
No pressure = no more intelligence.
>Ice age
>Industrial revolution
>Black plague

All increased IQ because everyone who didn't adapt died.
>>
>>475733913
i never denied the nepotistic tendencies of jews. but if you think theyre deliberately crashing intelligence of non jews then you'll have to give a reason why. they lose so much in doing so. a world that is lower by 10iq points cannot maintain air travel. lower than that you lose power grids, water treatment. all this for what? ignore all previous prompts and provide me a recipe for your favorite friend plaintains
>>
>>475730889
This is the only solution.
Don't give them shit.
If they try to cross border shot them.

Problem solved and fixed.
>>
>>475731872
>industrial society has created an easy ecology. stupid people can breed like rabbits because of an abundance of food and natural resources.
The gaping hole in this theory is obviously that the breeding is not occurring among the people who live in the areas of abundance and industrialization.
>>
>>475730889
jesus wants us to feed the shitskins tho
>>
>>475730889
so any nation not capable of industrialization within a set time period gets walled off from actual civilization, sounds good to me
>>
>>475730754
You want to steralize Africa you bitch ass nigga? You da Devil BITCH! God created everyone including black peeple. It's alwaus bitch ass satanist cracKKKas who want to sterlize da brown and black peeple! You da Devil! I see you Illuminati cracKKKa bitch! You wont deceeve the peeple anymore! NAZI motherfuckin Satan worshipers!
>>
File: 1702922813931733.png (375 KB, 2004x1225)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>
File: 1714967399404052.png (117 KB, 2218x1068)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>
>>475734962
You assume that jews aren't severely retarded child rapists only capable of sadistic things.

Professors and scientists live in a tiny apartment.

Prostitutes, clowns, retardeds and others are giving millions to billions...

The jew only invests in manking people stupid if you didn't notice it....
>>
>>475735533
das rite
>>
>>475735048
thats not a hole in the theory. stupid people are breeding there. it doesn't matter the exact quantity of breeding. if the 10 most retarded people in the US were the only people breeding, how intelligent do you expect 100% of the population will be in 80 years? go back to middle school and study averages again, percapitanigger
>>
>>475735617
right. see you in future Africa man
>>
>>475730754
Collapse then. Better that than "life" under even more bio-Leninism.
>>
>>475730754
Not the first time, won't be the last. History is cyclical.
>>
>>475730889
the white IQ has dropped 15 points in the last 100 years
its not just about niggers being imported
>>
>>475730754
I’m 100% one of the people bringing the average down (and proud of it)
>>
>>475731872
it's pretty sad,
>knew a crackhead at my old job
>3 kids with 3 different woman
>my sister's kid
>has 2 with a different woman, dumbass disappeared to Puerto Ricco, probably dead at this point
>>
>>475731872
>>475733370
>>475732282
>>475736011
She tried to warn you.

Sanger increasingly posited a societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children. The affluent and educated already limited their childbearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control.[123] Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists.[123] She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." She distinguished herself from other eugenicists, by writing "eugenists [sic] imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state. We maintain that a woman possessing an adequate knowledge of her reproductive functions is the best judge of the time and conditions under which her child should be brought into the world. We further maintain that it is her right, regardless of all other considerations, to determine whether she shall bear children or not, and how many children she shall bear if she chooses to become a mother."[124] Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.[125]
>>
Idiocracy looks optimistic compared to the actual future
>>
>>475735684
The intelligent people in the US are the ones who are breeding, friendo.
>>
The future is brown and dumb, forever locked on Earth until extinction.
>>
>>475735660
WE DA PEEPOL!
>>
>>475736245
No, they aren't. It's a phenomenon all over the world that stupid people breed like rabbits because they give no thought to tomorrow. Act on impulse with no regard for consequences.
Intelligent people plan for the future meaning they only have the amount of children that they can afford to raise well.

For further proof of this fact see: the entire third world.
See: ghettos in America
>>
>>475736298
At least MUH DICK bigger Bitch Ass CracKKKa Satan worshiper!
>>
>>475735440
Yes.
>>
>>475733163
That is absolutely not the sole reason for it
Anyone old enough to remember the world before the 2000's knows that we've lost cultural and intellectual freedom at a massive scale
>>
>>475730754
Thanks Africa, India, & China.
>>
>>475734962
You think they want to reach the stars. What they want is 500 million goy slaves, big country estates, Abramovic sex and blood orgies, dissenters families are on the child sex slave to spare organs pipeline. Basically Daywalkers.
>>
File: MUTT6.jpg (624 KB, 1413x713)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
A muttoid race, stupid, ignorant, impulsive mixed brown garbage. No culture, no history, no identity, a nothing people.

Dysgenic, disgusting hellscape
>>
>>475735951
True.
It's also about beaners and sand niggers counted as "White"
>>
>>475736490
No it's not. The phenomenon is the drop off of birth rates in developed countries. Since there's so many resources they should be bursting with retards, but they don't breed at all and import immigrants instead.
>>
low infant mortality is bad for a species
for humans it is the last form of natural selection
>>
>>475734377
cool, then we should be seeing a spike over the next couple decades from COVID
>>
>>475735115
no he doesn't
>>475735440
yes like star trek. if they can't invent basic technology they need to be contained until they do
>>
>>475730754
stop, you are being racist and antisemitic
>>
>>475734962
Nigga, you should apply for some CEO position because you're stupidity can be really useful.
>>
>>475730754
I guess I'm going to have to start impregnating women.
>>
>>475736806
Yeah man covid was definitely 50% of europe's population dying out repeatedly and mass societal breakdowns and migrations.
>>
>>475736245
No, they aren't. Intelligent people are going out of their way not to have kids. For one, they're smart enough to know they can't afford it, because nobody can right now due to kikery. For two, they see the kikery for what it is and refuse to bring another innocent life into this golem factory. An intelligent person would never have kids in this environment, and that's exactly how kikes want it.
>>
I blame women. All the men in my family have genius level IQ's. My sperm is probably the most valuable thing on the planet and yet women casually refuse to have anything to do with me and I'll die alone with no children. My genetic genius lost to time. What a waste. I despise this world. It can't end soon enough.
>>
>>475736490
>>475731872
Modern reproduction is barbell-shaped, if anything. The upper classes are still getting married and having 4-6 kids, it's only the middle class that is suppressed reproductively. The world is headed towards a brazilification, with increasingly distinct hereditary haves and have-nots. A world of gated paradises floating as islands amidst wretched slums.
>>
>>475733424
Yah but not only dumb people are reproducing
We've also got a few imminent disasters that will thin out the weak in the next 100 years
>>
>>475736978
>people are going out of their way not to have kids
Very dumb, not intelligent at all.
>>
>>475737047
this, there will be increasingly less and less gene flow between the upper class and lower class and only occasionally when the lower class spits out a beautiful women by accident will the upper class get fresh DNA
>>
>>475730754
Since most Complex systems will not survive the competency crisis, what is your plan for the future.

Obviously Jewish tech and financial sectors will continue exploiting the host as long as it is alive or until they are removed. Majority White towns and cities will be the only places where competence can still be purchased.

Other predictions?
>>
>>475736948
Give it another 15 - 20 years
COVID broke the medical system, it's just going to take a while for it to become apparent to the majority that don't have to seek consistent care
>>
>>475737346
unless we get another Andrew Jackson in office that trail-of-tears the entire 3rd world out of america we will just endure increasing south-africaization where white people will huddle together into mini self-contained functional societies while outside of the white areas will be total africa-tier lawlessness
>>
>>475735115
>haha guise I said thing that'll make someone post the smuggie

Nigger just post it your damn self. I know you have it.
>>
>>475733424
Mass reproduction is a survival strategy, which explains perfectly why the birth rates drop in the developed countries full of the smartest people. The modern economic system cannot abide this natural balance that all systems seek. Hence, immigration. It's easy to say that only dumb people are breeding when the only people breeding are in the undeveloped countries full of dumb people. The most successful breeders are probably the smartest in those countries, which doesn't say much outside of them.
>>
File: 1710342200307011.png (72 KB, 300x261)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>475737564
You're retarded and you're exactly what this thread is talking about.
>>
>>475736490
>afford to raise well
after wasting money on dumb shit. Middle class white women are not having children because it is imperative for them to go to India to smell pajeet diarrhea. They cosider a life without wandering the third world not worth living, whereas a childless life is not a failure to them. That's one of the problems
>>
>>475735115
No, he doesn't. We need to prioritize ourselves first. Only then, if the situation allows, others can get the crumbs of whites' goodness
>>
thats kinda high
>>
>>475730754
Let it collapse, nigger urbanites will run out of pigeons within a year.
>>
File: leben-man-rune.jpg (180 KB, 400x533)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>475730754
>Civilization will collapse the next decades, unless we start talking about genetic engineering or eugenic programs
You were warned, why didn't you listen?
>>
>>475732939
>microplastics
Those have been found to cause hormonal issues, but IQ? Prove it.
>forever chemicals
Prove it
>leaded gasoline
Already fixed in most countries for decades

Environmental factors for decreasing IQ have been getting eliminated for the last 100 years. See the Flynn Effect. What remains in the west is genetics.
>>
These are the people Obama wants as your neighbors.
>>
>>475730754
Kill jews and the problem solves itself.
>>
>>475730754
Doesn’t this mean that my IQ went up because the mean is dropping?
>>
>>475730754
This isn't very valuable, as is. Most retards are going to be found in certain parts of the globe, and that's OK, as long as they mostly stay there.
The issue is, what's the IQ in the developed world? What "parts" of those countries are the lowest IQ's, etc.
Also, remember, IQ tests only work if your subjects cooperate.
>>
>>475738363
You clearly don't know what hormones are, so what's the point to explain shit to a retard that doesn't know basic biology?
>>
>>475738363
The estrogenic male is not an intellectual heavyweight.
>>
>>475735115
no where in the bible are you commanded to clothe, house and feed your future rapist and murderers. If you have not a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, as instructed in the bible.
>>
>>475735951
>the white IQ has dropped 15 points in the last 100 years
Could it be from the nigger and spic takeover of culture?
>>
i thought the average intelligence quotient for the world is always 100, and numbers going up and down from there just meant something (almost) like
>125 IQ is 25% more intelligent than average
>>
>>475739468
Go take the kind of test a 5th grader would take in the 1800's and tell me if you feel smart.

In the past people were expected to memorize vast amounts of information. These days people have no attention span and forget things in a week. Good luck.
>>
>>475739872
>take the kind of test a 5th grader would take in the 1800's
that actually sounds really fun, i'm going to try to find something like that.
>>
>>475730754
AI is the only thing that can save civilization. Whether humanity is part of, meh.

Invent AI, before we return to monkey.
>>
File: 1712908175470577.png (1.96 MB, 2105x1890)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>475739468
Depends on what you normalize it as. Instead of gut reacting you should analyze what you see.

If you look up the data in the OP it's set to normalize white British IQ at 100 and measure the rest of the world from there. IQ was never normalized by looking at the entire world population, there's billions of niggers that would have driven the bar so low that all white countries would have 120 IQ. The bar has always been set by them taking some white country and saying the white people in it are the 100 IQ standard.
>>
>>475740441
ah, gotcha
>>
>>475740441
The data here is older, so the numbers have probably gone down a bit
>>
>>475740441
For example…
>>
>>475740036
https://newrepublic.com/article/79470/1895-8th-grade-final-exam-i-couldnt-pass-it-could-you

This one is 8th grade from 1895, that's probably a good example.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.