[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1280px-Walther_Rathenau.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1420)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Walter Rathenau?"
>"No."
>"I thought not. It's not a story the globalists would tell you. It's a historical lesson."
>"Walter Rathenau was a rich Jewish globalist, so powerful and so rich he could use the international finance to influence the governments of the world to fight in pointless wars… He had such a knowledge of the finances that he could even cut off the Germans from receiving ammo during the Great War. The dark side of jewry is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful, saying "three hundred well acquainted men control the destiny of the world"… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Thankfully, despite all of his wealth connections and power, they did not save him when a gang of German Officers gunned him down in the street as revenge. Ironic isn't it.
>>
>>475731310
>Walter Rathenau
You forgot that he invented the modern/Soviet type of a planend economy.
>>
>>475731964
I didn't know that. All I know he was a rich kike globalist who thought all his money and connections would save him but he was just as susceptible to a bullet as anyone else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.