[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: purgatory.png (546 KB, 782x536)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
Purgatory isn't Biblical.
Roman Catholicism is pagan.
The Roman Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon.

Discuss.
>>
File: 1PBTID-S4.gif (841 KB, 360x240)
841 KB
841 KB GIF
>>475731313
>Purgatory isn't Biblical.
>Judaism is pagan.
>Israel is the Whore of Babylon.
>Discuss.
>>
Your version of Christianity never existed until 100 years ago. No martin luther didn't believe what you believe.
>>
>>475731446
This bong has posted correctly
>>
>>475731313
God isn't real. This life is all we have and religion encourages you to waste it seeking an intangible reward you'll never receive.
>>
>>475731519
For 1000 years Catholic priests could marry. The church you are serving has been changed and made up throughout the centuries

But for some reason
>>
>>475731821
I'm orthodox
>>
File: AmschelRothschild.jpg (149 KB, 487x600)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>475731446
Modern "Judaism" is is pagan.
>>
File: MysteryBabylon.png (1.11 MB, 736x973)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>475731952
Orthodoxy doesn't seem to be much better than Roman Catholicism.
>>
>spend your whole life praying to a woman (and saints) who can't hear your prayers
>Jesus says I never knew you, depart from me ye that work iniquity
>Catholics shocked Pikachu face .jpg
>>
>>475732130
Explain why as an evangelical no one ever practiced Christianity the way you do and you guys all disagree with each other on more things then Catholics and Orthodox do? Please do something a little better than "no one ever cared about theology until the 20th century"
>>
>>475732353
I think they invented Purgatory because on some level, Catholics know that they're not going to Heaven.
>>
>>475732353
>ask friend and family memeber for prayer
>Jesus tells you depart from me
Why were you worshiping your family when you asked them for prayer?
>>
>>475732692
Purgatory is a twist on hades. The early church had two ideas about what happens to Christians when they die. One was they continue to go to Abraham's bsosm as was the case for everyone until the resurrection. The other is that now all Christians go to heaven. Protestants are so bible illiterate they have no idea what Jesus believed about life after death
>>
>>475732557
The Catholic/Orthodox *church began with Constantine. Real Christianity has been practiced ever since Christ walked upon the earth.

*The real Church is invisible. The Catholic church is a fake Christian church.
>>
>>475732952
The Bible teaches of Heaven and New Jerusalem. I've read the Bible.
>>
>>475732952
After death we remain dead until the resurrection.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.