[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do Pakistanis in the UK look so fucking weird? They have a quite distinct look when compared to actual Pakistanis in Pakistan.
>>
>>475732800
Highly inbred Mirpuris. Ironically Pakistanis in Pakistan hate them.
>>
>>475733099
Why do they hate them?
>>
>>475733878
As far as I can tell it's part ethnic and part for the bad reputation they give Pakistanis in the UK.
>>
>>475732800
Inbreeding, island environment, diet, etc etc. Even other migrant groups to the UK have this weird distinct look to them.
>>
>>475733099
Most Pakis in the UK are Punjabis, so that trick wont work. England is a degenerate shithole and anyone who settles there will get consumed by it within a few gens.
>>
>>475735105
nope, not really
>>
>>475732800
They are inbred.
>>
>>475732800
UK attracts criminals given they fund all kinds of glow ops. Said people are inbred as well in Pakistan so they get more of them.
>>
>>475732800
there are different ethnicities here i'll just break them down
>sindhis
largely ugly, short, retarded. some have aryan genes but very small percentage. some of them are gypsy level because during the gypsy migration remnants were left here. those kind need to be nuked.
>punjabis
generally jeet-like majority of pakistan. by and large ugly, some chads here and there. girls are super hot in Lahore but otherwise miss
>balochis
you get 2 varieties, white aryans and black niggers
>pathans
chads largely. women very hot but you cant see them because they're hidden in garbage bags
>kashmiris
really good looking females, males not so much but some chads here and there
>hazara
decent looking people
the ones in your pic look punjabi
>>
>>475732800
cousin marriage
they are inbreed and retarded
>>
>>475736147
oh and i forgot
>muhajirs
they are just pure unfiltered raw jeets
>>
>>475732800
>>475733099
That pic could be of the IDF
>>
File: IMG_2623.png (36 KB, 621x494)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>475732800
Pakistan is statistically the most inbred country on the planet
>>
>>475736965
jfc lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.