[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Trump wants a sycophant who matches his views to entrenched MAGAism in the Republican Party
>picks the worst VP ever in history
yikes
>>
>>475733010
Post gore in shill threads
>>
Vance is going to cost Trump the entire fucking election kek
>>
>>
>>475733010
was he vetted at all? Did Trump know anything about this guy when he picked him?
And did any of this stuff come out when Vance ran for Congress?
>>
He's against these bitches crossing state lines? based.
>>
>>475733273
He was a last minute change up after Trump was shrapnel'd. His sons convinced him to go with JD. They took advantage of his vulnerable state. There's also speculation that Vance was supposed to be the nominee if the assassination had succeeded. It's kind of like Reagan/Bush.
>>
Gen X is pissed that Trump skipped right over them and picked a millennial
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11 KB, 194x259)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>475733010
Good morning sar.
>>
>>475733010
Trump wants a vp who supports israel.
>>
>>475733154
Only the best people
>>
>>475733966
That's like 99.9% of faggot American politicians
>>
>>475733010
This nigga hated Trump and yet Trump still picked him just like how Trump surrounded himself with swamp creatures back in 2017.

He's not against the swamp, he just exposes it as leverage to get back in to it
>>
>>475733010
His poojeet wife should've been the first in line to receive that """reproductive healthcare""" and abort those hideous streetshitter mutts. God knows the world doesn't need more poojeets.
>>
File: 98465168451.jpg (13 KB, 402x320)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>475733224
i said it before and i'll say it again, i fucking miss shareblue and their basement virgins.
these people are so shit at this.
>>
>>475734263
>He's not against the swamp, he just exposes it as leverage to get back in to it
And then uses it to whine about not being able to get anything done. Amazing that his followers never picked up on this.
>>
>>475733010
great, now there's infighting amongst trump's circles of faggot friends.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kxHBzAxP8tkW
>>
>>475733010
I think he wanted someone to balance him out but he did it in the dumbest way. Vance is young and from a poor white background, who is in touch with the online right. Again in paper this sounds great, in reality not so much.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.