[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UNBAN THE SWASTIKA.png (1.75 MB, 1620x1796)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
I UNDERSTAND PAGANISM AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT. None of it is textual, and all of it IS REAL. Today, STAR PEOPLE (star flags) with power refer to it as "satanism." I don't know how many of them actually have the experiences (CNSRD), but I know for a fact that some do because of what they say and show. The VERY REAL exists, but it's mortals who come up with different stories

After the Abrahamization, the "rebels" became satanic and learned about this "satanism" from JEWISH books—they had no other sources of knowledge. The Romans had texts, but those were destroyed. What did the Barbarians have? They had only spoken traditions and, when converted, even those were eradicated. Initially, Christianity's influence had a strong grip, and over time, anything occult and "PAGAN" became the Bible's "satan," encompassing all occult knowledge from texts like the Kabbalah and faiths such as Hinduism. These were the witch fires

Our past, which made sense and was as clear as 1 + 1, has been cut off. The ancestor (Thor's) tree—cut off. The names remain, but all is now presented as if it were just a story, something not literal, or too out there. The truth is, reality is symbolic, Nature is real, and for some reason, rulers go to great lengths to obscure these VERY REAL BEINGS while making u forget TRIBE IS EVERYTHING AND FREEDOM. Ur a slave. They don't hide THE IDEA of "satan," because it's useful, but they do direct it to create more atheists or satanists (LGBT)

What truly matters is the interpretations that form the worldview and OUR IDEA of GOD. Imagine if WE ALL MET GOD NOW and developed OUR INTERPRETATIONS OF THIS GOD WE ARE SEEING, rooted in our unique racial souls. You see what I mean? In this context, Christ and harmony form part of our worldview. We must love one another like brothers and sisters and be willing to die for one another. Christ-like sacrifice. This is how we thrive and survive as a tribe in the face of the outside world

Form a tribe—drop your @contact

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.