[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 83mn3d4.png (1.84 MB, 1768x1398)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>predicted 3 years ago
>today's reality
How did they know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsije1KetVw
>>
>>475734544
Seeing Trump's campaign fall apart after he got shot has been so satisfying. All he had to do after July 13 was go hang out in Mar-a-Lago, fuck models, and play golf. Then Jan 20 walk in the white house basically unopposed. Now he's gonna lose it all (and go to prison after the campaign fails). Courtesy of J.D. "Sofa King" Vance
>>
>>475734909
Fuck off bot. Quit spamming this across every thread.
>>
>>475735153
Beep boop RFK will fucking win you whiny cunt
>>
I don't find any of these comedians funny at all
>>
>>475734544
Before Biden was even inaugurated I started the Madam President Kamala meme because he last name is actually Harris and its not appropriate to use the presidents first name like President Donald.

So I think Im the first one to predict Kamala as president, youre supposed to frontrun the media by 4 years because they will call her Madam President Harris which sounds White. Kamala. Her name is Kamala and she is brown.
>>
>>475734544
that was painfully unfunny, i only got a few minutes in. shame on you for trying to make me watch this. next time share a link thats set to the moment in the video you want to share because nobody wants to sit through that much uncomfortable cringe for the weakest punchlines in television.
>>
>>475735675
i predicted it day one. joe was already old and senile even before he won. i thought he was going to die in office with kamala taking over though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.