[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mayo.png (2.39 MB, 1662x1287)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
Beaner sisters the gringos finally caught El Mayo.
Our response?
>>
>>475735285
That's Saddam Hussein
>>
>>475735285
absolutely nothing, that fucking spic brother won the game and he's tired + old as shit, he's probably gonna cut a deal with the glowies so he can see his sons, he already has one of his uncaptured sons running the plaza and peace among him and chapos sons. el mayos sons that got captured are all in witness protection or running free (one of them is somehow a amerimutt citizen), so he probably see them before he dies from diabetes from all the spicy shit he garbles down his throat.
looks good for the glowies though
you should know when he was on the run and rotting away all his captured sons were enjoying freedom somehow though the ones that arent captured are running the show
>>
>>475735652
>>
We thought this mf was living in some desolate mountain in México far away from civilzation and authority and turns out all this fucking time he was living in the US? Why am not surprised?
>>
>>475736367
he is already extradited to the us I think Chicago u gotta check live flight, but apparently he turned himself in with some random chapo inbred son
>>
>>475735285
He looks like my gardener! Dios mio!
>>
>>475737038
This guy is probably the greatest criminal of all time
>>
>>475737251
Yeah, that's the point. Straight out of the turd world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.