[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721817462891225m.jpg (54 KB, 1024x592)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Kamala Harris is good.
>>
>>475735651
Joe Camel a smoker
>>
>>475735651
Seeing Trump's campaign fall apart after he got shot has been so satisfying. All he had to do after July 13 was go hang out in Mar-a-Lago, fuck models, and play golf. Then Jan 20 walk in the white house basically unopposed. Now he's gonna lose it all (and go to prison after the campaign fails). Courtesy of J.D. "Sofa King" Vance
>>
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat
>>
>>475735651
Like these threads just come off as extreme satire but sfter seeing them all week, they're not. These are posted as genuine pro Kamala threads. Why does Israel keep doing this?
>>
Kamala is the Hollywood establishment candidate. Israel runs these candidates when the chips are down.
They always win

God bless Kamala Harris and god bless the United Israeli States of America
>>
>>475735997
>Israel
>>
>>475735997
They're going to repeat them as much as they can until they're true enough. Honestly I do believe she's going to win because they're going to steal it again. Trump winning would be an easy break to the current clown world and of course powers at be can't let that happen because they need to push everything over the edge to kill off the masses in some sort of war be it global or civil so long as (((they))) make it out on top. There are no political solutions now.
>>
>oh my god is that a woman... LAUGHING?!
Is this seriously all Trumpanzees have? You have to be in dire straits when you can't even come up with a comprehensive strategy to counter Kamala except "SHE CACKLES WHEN SHE LAUGHS!!!!!"
Pathetic.
Can't wait to see the tantrum this year when you lose again, it's going to be glorious. You guys might actually kill yourselves this time!
>>
File: 1721828427084778.png (381 KB, 722x728)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>475737003
We could talk about what she's been involved in.
>>
File: 1721827392547802m.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>475737003
Her speeches are good.
>>
File: 1721827423508267.png (249 KB, 651x662)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>475737003
How she's going to help with our diet.
>>
>>475735651
Obama beat Romney, therefore black > white.

Trump beat Clinton, therefore man > woman.

Biden beat Trump, therefore dementia > liar.

The question is now: is liar man > black woman.
>>
>>475735651
If you're so sure about that, why are you bothering to tell us?
>>
File: kamala_harris_quote.jpg (62 KB, 680x680)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
She's retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.