[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tulsi.png (377 KB, 602x903)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
Imagine how much excitement and momentum would have come from choosing a pro-choice woman as his running mate. Instead Trump chose a pro-life fanatic hillbilly. Trump is a fucking moron.
>>
>dude we need to fix things by appealing more to blacks and women!
No.
>>
>>475735729
Anti white post on 4chan, big surprise. Democrats pushing their platforms on republicans in a glorious “no you” dash to the bottom
>>
>>475735729
it should've been haley.

trump haley was the unbeatable ticket in 2024. now we've got couchfucker vance.
>>
File: tulsi_and_jr.jpg (81 KB, 960x541)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>475735729
I want to see her naked, not vote for her.
>>
>>475735729
Vance's job is not to get him elected but to help him rule. Through him Thiel's people will get an outpost in government. Trump tried playing with people like Pence and Bolton and saw where that got him. He needs outsider tech autists who wouldn't mind firing the entire state department.
>>
>>475736139
>Trump's entire appeal is that he's not a neo-con
>Too keep winning he needs to embrace a neo-con
Get fucked retard. No one likes Haley outside of the beltway.
>>
File: 1703085921714940.jpg (222 KB, 720x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>475735729
Vance was honestly a shit-awful pick. Who does he pull in?
>rednecks
Already all-in for Trump
>silicon valley donors
There's a single-digit number of them and 100% of them are voting a straight Democrat ticket. Same with Trump pandering to Israel when Jews in America vote 100% Democrat.
>couch fuckers, retards, scat fetishists
See above re rednecks
>people who genuinely want to enact laws to put women back in the fucking kitchen
Based, but the political equivalent of lethal injection. 50% of the population will drag their swollen, busted cunts through red-hot broken glass to vote to be able to kill their kids, so if a single man stays home, or is convinced that his own continued degeneracy depends on womens' rights to kill their kids, or if ANY woman ANYWHERE implies she will withhold sex from one of the men she's fucking if he doesn't vote D, it's COMPLETELY OVER AND YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.

Abandoning the moral issues and war is how Trump won in 2016, it genuinely had cross-party appeal. It's like running with fat ugly Rick Santorum. Couldn't have made a worse decision.

>bluh bluh bluh you're a shill
Enjoy your zero electoral votes and black woman president you fucking morons. Don Jr has negative brain cells and should be jettisoned to Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>475735729
Vance is gonna lose him the election. I knew Trump was stupid, but nominating Vance was dumber than I expected.
>>
>>475736497
haley would've brought in the female vote and the undecided independent vote/disgruntled liberal vote.

trump instead doubled down on his already conservative base. vance brings in no votes. he brings nothing to the table at all actually.
>>
>>475735729
I wanted this too. He would have been unstoppable.
Trump is a retard. I’ll still vote for him obviously but it’s undeniable that he’s a fucking moron.
Imagine if he’d declassified the russiagate docs. That was like 7 years ago. You know back when Vance thought Trump was Hitler. But nope. Instead of reading about crooked Feds going to jail we can read about what fat face Vance thinks about cat ladies.
It’s demoralizing.
>>
File: 1695063253901096.jpg (65 KB, 1015x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>475736413
You disproved yourself. If Vance drags down the ticket and prevents Trump from winning (obvious to anyone with an IQ), he has no value in helping Trump rule, because he won't help Trump rule, because Trump won't rule. Does that make sense?
>Trump tried people like Pence and Bolton
You mean warmongering morally-grandstanding neocons who believe it's their solemn American duty to throw elections? So just like Vance?

Can't fire the State Department if you don't control it, retard.
>>
File: 1706778682055.gif (2.64 MB, 356x376)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB GIF
>>475736139
good God
the stench of Jew cock on their breath would poison a room.
>>
>>475736680
>he brings nothing to the table at all actually.
Even worse, he could actually alienate undecided voters. Which will happen now that Biden is gone. Dems switching out the nominee after the RNC was genius move and Trump and his handlers are morons for not anticipating it.
>>
i still don't understand why she can't get pregnant. i guess it's because she hasn't spent a night with me yet.
>>
>>475735729
Tulsi isn't a Republican, the RNC wouldn't let that happen.
>>
>>475736838
My argument was based on the assumption that Trump is going to win regardless of who his VP pick is moron.
>
It's called the state department and Vance is not one of them. I'm being optimistic however in thinking that he is essentially the spokesperson of Peter Thiel, whom I admire. It is perfectly possible that Trump picked him because he liked him and nothing more in which case you would be right.
>>
>>475735729

EXACTLY
>>
>>475735729
stop thinking Trump is going to do anything good or interesting
>>
>>475736838
You are the one claiming to no effect that he drags down the ticket. Republican voters are more emboldened after Vance. Democrats just want to control our campaign when they can’t run their own
>>
>>475738117
It’s better than four more years of diversity hires, white genocide, and niggers running things. But you like niggers, trannies, and jeets so it doesn’t bother you
>>
>>475735729
I can only imagine her massive juicy ass bouncing in the Oval Office, sorry
>>
>>475735729
It would guarantee another, more explosive and successful, assassination attempt. She is one of three politicians to vote against Israel. They already killed Massie's wife. He picked ZOG Vance as a compromise.
>>
>>475735729
i will never vote for a pro-baby murder candidate
>>
>>475735729
Trump gabbard would’ve been a winning ticket. Now Kamala will win and tulsi is gonna seethe kek.
>>
>>475735729
>Imagine the excitement around the Republican Party if their 1990s Democrat nominee selected a 2010s Democrat as VP!
plap plap plap
>CATPCHA: 4SJD
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>475737932
>basing your argument on an obviously false premise
Yeah and if nobody was overweight there'd be less heart disease. Try living in reality?
>>475738256
The leak about him wanting to prevent women from crossing state lines to get abortions was the last nail in the coffin. Again, extraordinarily based, but politically it precludes his election, and anyone attached to his ticket. It's going to be 2020 again, if we're lucky, otherwise it will get much worse.

I'm just glad I already gave up on this shit society. The real disappointment is Biden dropping out, that nigga was crazy and funny as fuck, retarded but funny retarded.
>>
>>475735729
She makes more sense on RFKs ticket - he fucked up and picked a complete moron AWFL. Tulsis sexy ass is still pro gun control and a lot of other leftist positions. She just fell out with the Dems in power now - Hilary, Pelosi, Obama. Her and RFK should take over the Dem party and make it somewhat viable again. Trump vs RFK is the election we should be having
>>
I have to be able to goon to at least one person on the ticket. Picking Vance solidified my vote for Harris.
>>
>>475735729
Yea she's better than Van- I WANNA FUCK HER SO BAD!
>>
File: 1719937390921459.gif (1.12 MB, 506x428)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>
>>475735729
He doesn't pass
>>
God imagine tulsi milking the cum out of your cock and playing with your asshole while you eat her pussy with your nose pressed up to her asshole
Haha imagine wouldn't that be crazy
>>
File: tulsi-gabbard-bikini.jpg (95 KB, 800x671)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>475743346
I would fuck her moist pussy, pull out and cum on her feet. then vote for her
>>
>>475744684
>bait pic
cringe retard
>>
>>475736542
Good post, but let the timelines cook before you jump on the conclusion that Kamala takes it. The kikes want Donald Duck.
>>
File: 00219-3643828857-swapped.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
D O M U U D O M !
>>
>>475735729
For me it’s Ben Carson
>>
>>475736542

JD Vance doesn't pull in Rednecks

Ohio is not REDNECK
>>
>>475735729
>90% /pol/ is upset that Trump didn't pick someone with brown skin or a vagina
>NOOOOOOOOO it HAS to be someone with BROWN SKIN or a VAGINA
>HES MAKING A MISTAKE NOT PICKING A SHITSKIN OR A CUNTOID
>WE FUCKING NEED A GOD DAMN NIGGER OR BONUS HOLE AS VICE PRESIDENT DONT YOU WANT TO GET THE HECKING MODERATE VOTE
>WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU CAPITULATING TO YOUR ENEMIES MORE
That being said, as a straight white male, I would never vote for someone who has letters instead of a first name, and I would never vote for someone who looks like a factory produced CIA agent.
>>
>>475735729
That's a man.
>>
>>475735729
It was a big mistake
>>
>>475735729
Looks like a tranny imho lmao
>>
>>475736139
I missed the start of the couchfucker meme. QRD anyone?
>>
McCain showed with Palin that if you get a good looking running mate, the media can easily attach the airhead label on her. She gets one question wrong and they will incessantly repeat that she is unqualified. Combine that with talks of war like McCain was doing and it's over. McCain was also very old like Trump, so there is a real chance Tulsi will get stuck finishing a war with Iran which will quickly turn into a proxy war with Russia and China. No way anybody is going to vote for that.
>>
>>475735729
I've said this before and I'll say it again: I want to bust a FAT fucking load inside of tulsi gabbard. I'm talking FAT. So much that her stomach would distend from her womb attempting to keep it all inside. We're talking "nut heard around the world". We're talking an absolute absurd amount. She'd be surprised and impressed by how much cum I'd pack inside of her.
>>
>>
File: 1691688917489930m.jpg (67 KB, 1024x1024)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>475736680
>haley would've brought in the female vote and the undecided independent vote/disgruntled liberal vote
To vote for the party that just took rights away from women?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.