[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The houthis are promising kino operations
>>
>>475736126
They'll do what iran did
>>
>>475737028
They are in a completely different situation from Iran. The Iranians don't want escalation. The houthis welcome direct escalation with Israel. They've been saying for years, their only enemy is Israel and ZOG USA.
>>
>>
Any good reads on the Houthi and their origins? (In English)
>>
>>475737755
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/434452366/#434452370
>>
>>475737652
A bunch of retarded brown fanatics begging to be bombed, lmao. These faggots haven't got a single confirmed kill of a single Israeli.
>>
>>475738284
I read a little about them from an /x/ post that detailed the esoteric aspects of the movement. Grim that imageboard archives are some of the onky places holding neutral evaluation of the Houthi.
It bothers me a bit that the media always calls them “Iran-backed” as if the group has no motivation to act for itself.
>>
>moon and star
>>
File: 22_5.jpg (149 KB, 900x600)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>475738438
>if you fight ZOG you might be retarded
Get back to your cage. You would never understand the motivation of actual men.
>>
>>475736126
oh right forgot about those, weren't they supposed to attack within 2 days of us bombing the port?
>>
>>475738557
Their actual name is Ansar Allah. They are called Houthis because their late leader's name was Hussein Badreddin al-Houthi
>>
>>475738887
You forgot about them because your dear leader didn't utter their name during his speech. He is terrifed by them. It's not me that is saying this, it's your pown press and politicians
https://archive.is/vbu9u

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.