[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gigachad Fat.jpg (323 KB, 2048x1366)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Why are Whites not turning toward crime?
>>
We want a society without criminals.
And that requires that we are not criminals.
Now brush your teeth, Rajesh.
>>
>>475736327
Because most of them come from well off families in the suburbs, they have no incentive to turn to hard crime. White criminals were last a thing when they lived in cities around the 1950s, like those greaser gangs.
>>
>>475736327
Because they aren't jeets
>>
>>475736327
im White and do crime all the time: sometimes i put produce that has no barcode like a piece of garlic in my shopping cart but when im doing self-scan checkout i just dont scan it.. then i leave.. its basically a free food glitch but i havent done it on anything more than onions, garlic or potatoes. its not even about the price of it im just in it for the thrill and its kinda like "fuck the system and these overpriced veggies"

also i generally always go 10-15 above the speed limit when its clear conditions and an open road
>>
>>475736327
Because mutt are coward and won't do shit when nigger murder their kind.
>>
>>475738396
Absolutely savage. Do you also torrent video games?
>>
>>475736327
Did you remember to poo in the loo today, saar?
>>
>>475739149
oh yeah but i dont feel bad about that at all, because logically to me when i buy a game from steam or something i dont own it and they can still be taken away from me, so if buying a game doesnt mean i own it then pirating a game doesnt mean im stealing it

besides, when i was younger i used to buy stupid ass shit games all the time so i feel in terms of karmic debt ive had my money stolen more than ive stolen money, so hopefully at the pearly gates they can let it slide
>>
>>475739504
>>475739149
caveat though so you dont hate me, i always make sure to seed my pirated games for several hundred hours
>>
>>475736327
That’s easy: it’s not in their nature. Whites come from high trust societies and environments where you had to trust your neighbor and be trustworthy yourself, or risk death. Harsh winters, severe penalties for theft and murder, and the realization that innovation and civilization doesn’t happen when you’re constantly stealing and subverting. This is why jews never had their own society and have to leech off of others.
>why is it that when jews have their own country, finally, they still leech?
Because their survival strategy doesn’t work when they only have each other to steal from.
>>
>>475739579
pretty great analysis and mirrors basically what i read a long time ago, explaining why "evil" seems to run rampant at the top of every industry, and in fact, why evil dominates the world. its because "good" people respect values like not fucking with each other, freedom and individuality, etc. but evil bands together. evil shows up at your doorstep with a camera, a gun and a kid and records you killing them or they kill you. all of a sudden, you're "in". they have blackmail on you, they run on this unspoken agreement that they wont rat eachother out because it ruins their own life in the process. thats why in any industry, in any group of people, the evil will band together and dominate the good. it doesnt mean that the good is weaker though, but its just that the virtues that revolve around being good make them susceptible to being controlled

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.