[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1650420107468.jpg (86 KB, 500x628)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I remember the fairy tales from my childhood.
"The princess and the prince got married and lived happily ever after. "
At that time I couldn't even understand what marriage was, but still I could feel that it was a good ending. I kind of wished I could marry the princess too.
Now I am an incel. after watching tons of marriage scam news on the internet, I started to hate women. Totally stopped believing that good marriages exist and thought every woman would steal all my money. Thinking I will end up alone.
>Am I crazy or is there something wrong with the world?
>>
>>475737071
Marriage was always a scam, you give up your life and become a provider for some Hole and slave away all day so she can spend your money and cuck you behind your back and tell you what to do.
ever noticed how all married Men are basically slaves to their woman?
>>
>>475737071
Marriagephoebic is a weaponize word used to sucker men into marriage without a PRENUP.
>>
>>475737071
marriege isn't meant for slaves...

it was always a non-salve thing where you had the economical gains of families and ideals like "nation" and other concepts that doesn't exist.
>>
>>475737071
your crazy, you fell for media propaganda hook line and sinker
>>
File: 1580542293848.gif (1.51 MB, 500x430)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>475737071
perhaps someone benefits from you being alone and in a constant state of confusion and paranoia?
>>
>>475737071
I always had a natural repuslion towards KWEENZ...

>>475738853
Yes, (((you))) do but you also benefit from me oversocializing with your Stasi agents, backstabbing freemasons and crypto-jews, ...
>>
>>475738672
I forgot to mention "property"...

You also had properties, rights... you used to get married and expand your legacy...

the window for a possible merrige of the slave happens when you share the struggle with another slave, usually happens in your adolescence, while you have more avaible free time and delusions to be shared.
>>
>>475738672
>>475739054
Africans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.