[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722007794563402.jpg (375 KB, 720x960)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
He's right!
“Kamala Harris [who boycotted @netanyahu
' speech] is totally against the Jewish people. And it amazes me how some Jewish people will vote for the Democrats when they are being treated so disrespectfully and badly. It's shocking. I don't get it.”
https://x.com/DrEliDavid/status/1816332442594123864
>>
>>475737272
/pol/ doesn’t care about this, we’re all secretly Jews here. Like we haven’t “came out of the closet” yet. We’re still voting Trump despite him being a Jew.
>>
>>475737272
God bless Israel.
>>
>>475737272
>>475737415
I actually just don't care about dead Palestinians and Iranians. It has no impact on my life because I'm not an autistic shitskin like majority of retards that kvetch about yids on the internet.
>>
>>475737272
Most conservatives support Israel and have had it drilled into their heads over the last 50 years to support Israel. Even if you hate Israel, saying so out loud as a RW candidate isn't a good electoral strategy.
>>
>>475737558
youre jewish, not white
>>
File: 1705505710114484.jpg (552 KB, 1080x1321)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday pledged her "unwavering commitment" to Israel after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and offered her "concern" to the Palestinians Israel is massacring in Gaza.

>"From when I was a young girl, collecting funds to plant trees for Israel, to my time in the United States Senate and now at the White House, I've had an unwavering commitment to the existence of the state of Israel, to its security and to the people of Israel," Harris said. "I've said it many times, but it bears repeating. Israel has a right to defend itself, and how it does so matters."
>Though Harris champions "diversity" and "multiculturalism" in America, she said Israel must remain a "Jewish" state and voiced support for a two-state solution.

>"A two-state solution is the only path that ensures Israel remains a secure, Jewish and democratic state, and one that ensures Palestinians can finally realize the freedom, security and prosperity that they rightly deserve," Harris said.
>>
>>475738064
>"A two-state solution is the only path that ensures Israel remains a secure, Jewish and democratic state, and one that ensures Palestinians can finally realize the freedom, security and prosperity that they rightly deserve," Harris said.
ERMAGERD
>>
>>475737272
+1 Kum-Allah
>>
>>475737415
Whoa how did you know?
>>
>>475737415
>/pol/ doesn’t care about this, we’re all secretly Jews here
This is the true redpill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.