[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721968276197625.png (209 KB, 552x604)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Dear Anons,
The reason you're seeing a lot of pro-Kamala threads and posts is because we're tired of you. We're tired of MAGA. And before Harris, it looked like we were stuck with Biden, and Trump would probably win.
But now, we have a superior candidate, and everyone can finally join together to lol at all of you and troll your fragile minds because it's hilarious and when Kamala wins, we're going to fill the board with more anti-Trump trolls and enjoy the infinite seethe and bottomless cope.
It's the silent majority UNO reversing on you. Regards, fuck maga
Stay mad.
Cope.
Seethe.
Kamala gonna clap you
LOLOLOLOLOL xDDDDDDDDD Get FUCKED
t. loving trolling you chuds
>>
>>475737757
Maga fags literally on suicide watch, go ahead and do it
>>
Stop spamming board please
Make a general or something
>>
>>475737757
Mommala > MIGA
>>
>>475737757
I won't vote donold cus he's an old rich nigger who hates America, but I won't vote Kamala because she's a cop, therefore a fat nigger. idc how decent her positions are. she doesn't get my consent through vote.

she's a fat cop pig and should kill herself.
>>
>>475737757
/pol/ thinks she gives good head and supposedly she swallows cum
>>
>>475737757
>I switched from piss to poop
Pretty sad existence if your joy relies on the reactions of others
>>
>>475738461
If she had it her way, all foreign policy would be conducted with her getting bukkaked. Biggest load becomes biggest ally
>>
Her supporters should be called heavy cummers
>>
>>475738093
They tried and failed
>>
>>475738591
the republican's only platform for the last 8 years has been "own the libs" now when its reversed on you faggots you piss and shit and cry like a fucking retard. Rope yourself nigger.
>>
>>475738093
It's actualy sad they don't even have enough real support for a general
>>
>>475737757
>we
>canadian flag
Not sending their best.
>>
>>475738093
>please…i…can’t…sneed…
>>
>>475737757
can we get some Cumala AI pics?
>>
>>475737757
Shills are whores
>>
>>475737757
Lmao imagine you have $100M to spend on shills/bots and you send them to an online Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>475737757
The reason you’re see pro Harris threads is because Trump got you to drop your best shot at winning.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.