[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I GET IT!!!
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 342x222)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>475738016
>>
>>475738016
get what? WHy would Israel be our "Greatest Ally"
>>
>>475738603
Name a better one.
>>
File: dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif (3.18 MB, 640x360)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>475738016
>>
>>475739347
Satan? The nuclear bomb? Syphilis? Necrosis? Rabid bats?
>>
>>475739758
>satan
>nuclear bomb

these are israels greatest ally, their god and their disinformation
>>
>>475739347
Germany, the UK, all of Europe now that I think about it, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Vietnam, Dominican Republic, Kenya, The Philippines, Afghanistan, hell China is more of an ally than Israel is. Shall I continue?
>>
>>475739347
But the question remains, why is Israel supposed to be our greatest ally? What have they ever given us besides dead American soldiers?
>>
Both jews and muslims are our enemies.
>>
>>475740487
Well to be fair, nuclear bombs are our greatest ally. Too bad nobody is fucking using them already.
>>
>>475739347
Literally any other country that is to openly hostile towards us
>>
>>475740487
thats because they dont exist, and never existed. hiroshima and nagasaki were carpet bombed and we just used the media that is controlled to establish the lore that there is some life ending secret weapon. it was incredibly profitable to siphon trillions from taxpayers to fund stockpiling this weapon while russia did the same thing siphoning their citizens money. in the end, it was all fake and gay and totally made up to benefit the MIC and governments. im not trying to say that america does not have crazy ass weapons or lots of bombs, however this idea of splitting a hydrogen atom leading to some giga explosion is sci-fi that is not proven or real
>>
>>475740991
America did not invade the middle east because of Israel. We did it because of 9/11 and to exploit the natural resources. It’s just how colonialism works. Also, no, there were no “dancing Israelis”. If you still believe that, you’re a fucking retard. Sorry.
>>
>>475739347
every country in the world (besides China) has not sold off our military/tech secrets to China. That would make Israel our absolute worst ally - they're at the very bottom of the list behind over 200 better allies.
>>
>>475738016
Exactly
>>
>>475741815
Lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.