[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-2254008378.jpg (32 KB, 474x355)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I am so glad I wasn't raised up by a computer and had untainted childhood and youth.
When Windows 1995 came out, I was already too old to not get hyped about it. In fact it took me another ten years to get finally online.
I was busy chasing skirts, getting drunk and reading books, because I was already smart enough to get that TV is nothing but mind control tool and very crude one at that.
Only good thing about this new technology is instant access to all kind of information, but how many people actually utilizing that?
30 years of Internet has created a new helpless kind of nerds who can't even grab a woman. I am not sure that they are even interested about real woman, because it's too much hassle for these people. My intention is not to put them down, I feel really sorry for them. Only thing I can recommend is to switch the damn machine off, phone also. At least for a week. Maybe your brain starts to connect differently then.
>>
>>475738088
You think that's air you're breathing?
>>
>>475738088

To hell with women you coom brained faggot.
>>
>>475738088
>too old to not get hyped about it
maybe you were just too stupid
>>
Fuck you.
>>
Your heroes journey was boring and get and you missed out of the greatest technological development since electricity.

While you were being a fag I was posting DESU. I was there for Saturday. I saw the birth of countless memes. I was there when Reddit was just one page, then two. I was there when Facebook was only for college kids. I downloaded French films on BitTorrent. I emulated every system.

And I was also:
- getting high all the time
- getting laid all the time
- getting educated
- getting married and having children

Face it buddy, you were born into and irrelevant generation. Millennials are your betters
>>
>>475738088
>grab a woman
Fuck off rapist
>>
Hey OP, post midlife midwit here. I remember how things were. It was nice to be alive then. I do feel a crushing since of disappointment that our kids and these following generations that are being raised terminally online will just never understand what it truly means to be alive. Oh well, at least we had Woodstock 94.

Sorry kids, it's pretty much all genx's fault you're in the predicament. We were the slacker generation, meaning, we were to unburdened to do anything about the propaganda machine, we bought into all the corporate and government lies, pretending to be "too cool" to care, but in reality, we were just self centered degenerate oafs plunging everyone and everything around us over a cliff. Quit blaming boomers. They warned us and we wouldn't listen. Pepsi generation mentality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.