[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (67 KB, 640x480)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Does China have a competent military or are they a paper tiger waiting to be smoked by the US?
>>
>>475738435
> first combat disaster
A peaceful Country didn't perform well in Combat?
Colour me surprised!!!
>>
>>475738435
>Does China have a competent military
It really doesn't matter, as there are billions of them.
>>
>>475738435
Do people actually watch that literal retard?
>>
>>475738435
Please redeem saaar
>>
>>475738435
didn't it turn out they were outnumbered and outgunned but managed to repel them eventually anyway? and then the media immediately stopped talking about it
>>
>>475738435
>are they a paper tiger
China invented the "paper tiger"
>>
>>475738435
I don't think they are very competent, but it's the production capacity that wins wars.
>>
>>475738435
The biggest victory the chinks ever had in the last century was against a buddist pacificst nation, that alone should tell you allot about their military.
>>
china is a sweatshop for trinkets
>>
>>475739509
If you actually look I to it their combat performance was pretty abysmal.

Their SOF and paramilitary forces have been active in perpetuity much like ours. They are a lot more competent. They are active in places like Burma, Ukraine etc.

They’ve closed a lot of distance in their power gap with us but they still have a lot of work to do, or we need to continue destroying our country from the inside out and it wont matter.

Their EW capes are getting pretty scary and their industrial capacity to repair and rearm warships and planes is a big strategic concern.lastly, like another anon pointed out, a country with no combat experience to draw on will probably do poorly and while their performance was awful, it was nothing I havent seen American or NATO units do

>>475739509
>they were outnumbered and outgunned
Welcome to Africa
>>
china attacks US mil with 1 million
lose 500k in process.

Attack Vietnam
get utterly BTFO just like the US mil

first disaster
lol
rite
>>
Why would we be fighting china again?
>>
>>475743015
Most recent contemporary example of PLA in combat and the first time for them in 30-40 years. I know you are being willfully ignorant to make your little joke but common
>>
>>475738435
How many men abandoned by society are willing for fight for the US and its matriarchal system?
>>
>>475743571
Confrontation with China is inevitable and more unavoidable than Iran or Russia. We've been in a state of armed conflict with them since the Korean war.
>>
>>475743712
Not many. They know this. American people will need to feel fatal existential and imminent threat to mobilize. They burned a lot of energy slogging through nearly three decades of LICs with GWOT. The american people are wiser and less loyal to the govt now.
>>
>>475743810
That doesn’t answer the why
>it’s inevitable goy
>we’ve always hated them goy
>>
>>475744255
Is the why relevant to either of us? Neither country will back down from struggling for international domination. We wont stay out of Asia, they wont stay in Asia.

The USA’s openly dysfunctional society and failed foreign policies have emboldened competitors and enemies across the globe.

Im not trying to convince you of shit. I just thought id share my thoughts being a former glownigger.
>>
File: 1721610047514815.jpg (146 KB, 810x1008)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>475738435
>Does China have a competent military or are they a paper tiger waiting to be smoked by the US?
it shows UN troops, all UN troops are incompetent, including European ones.
One of the reasons is because in most cases UN troops don't have a concrete missions, and therefore are not prepared nor trained for a mission that by definition doesn't exist.
They're literally just dropped there to "maintain peace" whatever the fuck that means, and are bobbling about like aimless idiots

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.