[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: haiti.jpg (51 KB, 602x692)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
How do I become the king of haiti?
How many white mercenaries do I need to take control and bunker down in port au prince.
>>
You can't take over Haiti, we're talking about shit-crusted people who can't even govern themselves down to the individual level and you're gonna make them dance to your tune?
>>
>>475738444
you need about 500 active fighters and 1000 support troops
>>
>>475738444
>Ruling over savage niggers
Why would you do that?
>>
File: cat doom metal.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>machines: 8.1%

Serious question, who the hell would purchase machinery from Haiti? What companies are even hiring Haitians to make things? Aren't their supply chains and QA basically non-existent at this point?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 227x222)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>475740136
To become rich and powerful.
>>475740674
They're to make plastic and process other stuff, the machines are made in china then resold I guess.
>>
>>475738444
> How do I become the king of haiti?

10,000 men could do it. They’d all need rifles and 10,000 bullets each. You would have to “remove” at least 50% of the locals since they would cause you some problems.
>>
>>475738444
>How many white mercenaries do I need to take control and bunker down in port au prince
ok here is my theoretical arm-chair-general war game scenario for entertainment purposes only.
>step 1
hire about 30 fully equipped and trained guys from blackwater, preferrable with experience fighting niggers in south africa or similar places. divide them up into three strike groups and use two for attack and one for securing the back up line between the port and the front. spend some good money on two machine gun boats to secure the coast line and the port, a few all-terrain supply trucks, and if you can afford it one armed helicopter to secure the air-space and give you a major boost.
use scare tactics like flamethrowers, heavy metal music and have your guys wear spooky masks. niggers will run away in fear. they are very superstitious.
once in the capital make a show of executing the former leadership publicly so all the niggers know who is in charge. then give a few niggers some fancy uniforms, food and booze and make them your shock troops to capture and terrorize the country side. keep them happy with imported goods from the mainland (factor this into your budget).
install a few big monitors broadcasting your crowning ceremony and other propaganda material 24/7 to elevate you to godlike status among the niggers. you are now the king of haiti.
>step 2 - ?
>step 3 - profit!
>>
>>475738444
>>475738613
memeflags = israeli flags
This is a slidethread as the kikes in Tel Aviv decide what the best way to damage control Kamala Harris declaring herself to be the "duly elected candidate."
>>
>>475738444
oil

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.