[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8948.jpg (945 KB, 1290x1012)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
100% of normies hate him.

Officer Tatum tried to defend the officers and his white viewers swarmed him to the point that he had to back off and put out another clarification video.

I personally think George Floyd died of a drug overdose but this shooting was straight up horrible
>>
>>475738471
Nobody cares to defend pigs anymore after Corona.
Cope and seethe conservacattle
American Pigs are a universal threat to everyone they interact with, patethic little men that have been given a modicum of power by their masters and trip out all the time massacring even little dogs that aren't facing them because they "feel threathened"
>>
File: IMG_8949.jpg (759 KB, 1290x988)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>475738906
Based
>>
>>475738471
Does a full pot of scalding hot boiling water warrant a death sentence? I think it does considering the implications; the officers would have been blinded and effectively incapacitated had the boiling water been thrown in their faces as the nigger intended to do, as evidenced by her utterance of the famous line from the exorcist "in the name of jesus..." before being doused in holy water in the movie, clearly showing her intent to throw the boiling water in the officers faces. At this point she would have grabbed one of the officers guns and used it on both of them, she intended to incapacitate them and then murder them with their own service weapon. Niggers ambush police all the time, she tried to distract them and act like she wasn't going to do it but officer chad knew what was about to happen. She attempted to murder those officers
>>
>>475739134
Lmao you watch too many movies retard
>>
>>475738471
The regime supports niggers cops like Mohammed Noor and Michael Byrd murdering unarmed White women. Grayson was far more justified in shooting a black woman who was trying to burn him with boiling water.
>>
>>475740111
>Grayson was far more justified in shooting a black woman who was trying to burn him with boiling water.
retard pig was in almost no danger from that pot of water.
>>
>>475738471
I hate cops and niggers so I don't care either way but that zogbot in particular had no business being a cop. Dishonorable discharged from the military for behavioral reasons, four different precincts in 6 years, two DUIs.

Fuck em. Glad the niggers dead and happy the pig will rot. Good riddance.
>>
>>475738471
Funny these videos are always astroturfed around elections.
>>
File: 1721033097043682.jpg (101 KB, 668x746)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>475738471

Real white supremacists hate killer cops because these kinds of headlines portray all white men as the bloodthirsty psychopaths leftoid and bioleninist jews claim us to be.

Killing an elderly nigger literally does nothing good for the white race. She already spawned her offspring. All it does is make whites look like retarded monsters. (Cops are the bottom of the barrel even if they appear white. Cops also kill whites much more than they kill niggers in America.)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.