[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707298982340587.jpg (141 KB, 507x675)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Why haven't you taken the troonmaxxing pill yet?
>be me
>lived my infancy, childhood, and adolescent years as a male
>successful relationships throughout the schooling years, dating and fucking prime pussy
>overall enjoyed my youth as a male
>all grown up now, want to live a new experience as an adult
>early 20s and on HRT to become a ladyboy
>spend the remainder of my life on super easymode in this gynocentric society
>OnlyFans content subscribers and streaming so I can essentially NEETMAXX instead of wageslaving like a good goy cuck
>horny simps pay for my wishlist items and send me sex toys and dildos -- gifts used as investments towards increasing content quality and revenue
>embrace the liberty and having money to do whatever i want
>living a beautiful and fulfilling life as God intended
Yeah I could've worked a boring 9-5 wagecuck job to be exploited for 50 years and fund Mr. Shekelstein's multi-million dollar McMansions and Yacht, but I made the better choice of trooning out and doing fun activities. In some aspects this can be seen as protesting against low wages, unaffordable housing market, inflation, long work weeks with no vacation nor time off, and many other disadvantages that come with participating in today's economy. Femboys, trannies, shemales, ladyboys, etc will spearhead this revolution to improve our contemporary society.
>>
Shut the fuck up disgusting freak of nature.
You're not a real woman.

Woman want manly men
Trannies want more faggots

You're not a woman faggot, you'rre a mentally ill man
>>
I started HRT a few months ago.
>>
As long as you avoid the weird genderqueer communists, tranners are a pretty fun lot. They have some of that original 4chan energy, while the people who embraced the tradcuck LARPstyle like >>475739071 became angry scolds who shake their fists at everything and take the Daily Wire seriously.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.