[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2703.jpg (121 KB, 792x792)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>What do you mean you’re not joining the Zoom call specifically created for white men?
>you’re not a bigot are you?

They can’t be serious with this shit.
>>
NIGGER
>>
>>
>>475738839
Something I’ve noticed, Lots of real masculine, white, cowboy types are throwing there hat in for Kamala. I work as a clerk at rite aid and was working the register when one of these cowboys came to check out, had to be at least 6’6, square jaw, bright blue predator eyes, and a huge bulge in his jeans. “You see Biden dropped out?” He asked as he passed me a pack of XL Magnum condoms. “I was gonna vote Trump until Kamala stepped up, media hasn’t given her a fair shake, and when I did my own research I found she actually has some good ideas, can’t believe I’m sayin this, but I’m voting blue.” After I rang up his gigantic condoms, as he was walking out the door, he said something about “brat” don’t know what he meant by that though. 10 minutes later a short fat tawny individual with a dirty shirt and MAGA hat covering his balding head comes waddling up to the register, very ugly man. He stands up on his tippy toes to hand me a box of extra small condoms, starts complaining about the pride flag outside, and saving the white race or some nonsense, he even mumbled the n word under his breath, very incoherent. Now I’m not political myself, so I have nothing to gain either way, but it’s just interesting to see the types that back Kamala, and those who back Trump.
>>
>>475738839
are you abouttakum cause immabouttkoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>475738839
Based
>>
>>475738839
Nope, I'm a Nazi, Democrats told me so.
>>
>>475739128
Writing this in Trump's exact speaking cadence was a funny touch
>>
File: 1721747314819211.jpg (93 KB, 645x641)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>475738839
She locked up a bunch of niggers, so maybe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.