[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is how its shaping up.
Path of least resistance.
>>
>>475739017
Pretty much yeah, well said.
>>
>>475739017
Jew bros are we winning?
>>
>>475740769
>we will dance again
>>
>>475740769
You guys are making complete asses of yourself
>>
its tough to make sense of the synop through all the bot threads and distractions.

We need to mainline this narrative because its the most likely of all the theories. This is not my theory - i'm just making sense of the happenings just as many anons are doing.

Trump is compromised - but it is still possible for him to be safe and resist the will of the jews.

I think this outlines that there are multiple factions of jews at play.
They all have similar agendas.
>>
>>475739017
>we will dance again
>>
Yet again
We the 3rd way have no candidate
no one to address our grievances.
And we certainly shall sit by and watch as 2 jewish parasite cults fight for control of the dying host.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.