[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: what pepe.png (303 KB, 800x732)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
In 15 years Europe will be majority non-White. There are no more White countries anymore.
>>
>>475739039
It would be funny to start dumping sand everywhere in their neighborhoods until it's just sand dunes up to their windows
>>
>>475739216
Yeah that would be pretty funny
>>
>>475739039
in 15 years there will be no brown "people" left on Earth, screencap this
>>
>>475739039
no
>>
Did anyone realize, lol. We killed everyone in Germany. And stole everything. Then nuked japan, and took that too. And with Germany, we installed automotive companies. Their biggest export. Hard job to build cars and reactors. Germany got raped. Japan? I'll let you know. I saw what they did to India and China. Slave pens. Upwards structure. Now? Poaching and moving and organizing. The Vax. The mark of the beast. Didn't do anything.
>>
>>475739794
Highly amusing. The Vax. Didn't even notice. Death toll. 3 billion. Upgraded slaves with a new mind prison device. They're now under complete control of the 5G towers. Clearly that's what happened. Or, the Vax actually did nothing. It was all a distraction for something else. Many tried to name the Vax as like a mass killing injection. Could be true. They could've hidden the statistics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.