[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I realize she probably won't. But the people really do deserve to suffer.
>>
File: 1668245241206118.gif (2.36 MB, 400x225)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>475740727
>>
>>475740727 Kamala really is the perfect leader for modern America. She's a mixed race mutt, extremely mediocre and midwitted, has cringey dorky mom personality, is a total mega whore who will suck and fuck whoever she has to for personal gain. And the cherry on the cake, she's married to a Jew. She also doesn't have any strongly held beliefs or principles, she's just putty in the hands of Jewish elite. She really just epitomizes modern day America.

In modern day America, the people are mixed race mutts and midwitted at best. The women are all mega whores who use sex to manipulate men and to advance their selfish ambitions. And to top it all off, the American people are essentially married to their Jewish ruling class who routinely fucks them over. Kamala is the leader who reflects modern America.
>>
>>475740727

>I just want to hurt people as that's the only reason to vote for her

That is true though, she will only bring pain through her low IQ retardation, strange speaking style and complete lack of competence or effort. She literally does nothing at all but just yucks it up all the time. What a worthless individual.
>>
File: 5429622438_4b3a3a5b97.jpg (57 KB, 370x499)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>475740727
>I hope she wins

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.