[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nohardfeelings.gif (1.94 MB, 247x160)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Is there a movie that encourages networking?
Seems they just do "corporations/politicians bad", "be honest" and "poor is happy".
>>
I thought the blackberry movie was really good. Business psycho has to save tech nerds from going bankrupt and there's tonnes of networking,
>>
>>475742991
>the blackberry movie
Thanks, I will watch it.
> psycho, nerds
But I doubt it's encouraging. And I believe this is on purpose.
>>
Fight Club.

https://youtu.be/sNTuR-WD6os
>>
>>475741620
Parallax View with Warren Beaty
>>
>>475741620
Network
>>
>>475743308
On first look, it seems hostile towards organizing.
>>475743432
I will watch.

>>475743178
That probably counts, but I'd say the illegal context makes it less encouraging, and harder to apply it to legal activities.
>>
>>475741620
Six degrees of seperation
>>
>>475741620
Rampage, the Uwe Boll one not the nigger one.
>>
>>475744369
Network doesn't actually encourage networking but it's a decent flick.

What do you mean by networking anyway?
>>
>>475745043
Nice try Mr. Fed. It's certainly in the Death Wish spirit. But I'm more after legal organization and nepotism.

>>475745445
Building an informal social contacts net that helps you get influence. Examples:
- Getting money from a few investors with access to money printers who are buddies with your father.
- Having two operatives inside a larger corporation who will create a totally fitted tender only you can win, to buy from your business. Most corporate or governmental tenders have totally wonky requirements, for example.
- A friend who takes you into his corporate team, and when you get promoted upon his glowing review, you support him from your new position to climb one more step, by providing insider data to him, naming him in discussions etc.
>>
>>475743178
(((You))) will always play dumb about how it's an obvious masonic trash by a literal gay jew.

>>475746021
But I can't stand sociopaths so networking for me is being exposed to danger, gayness, mind games, the jewish neo-Stasi, ...
>>
>>475746499
Yes, that is an unfortunate environment one could encounter.
But what if that is not true? What if you can form halfway sane networks, where it is not mind games, but just a case of "You help me, I got your back"?
>>
>>475747968
LOL
>>
>>475746021
Sounds like the Sopranos. Surely you've watched that.
>>
>>475749456
I would participate in something that was actually like this:
>>475747968
>What if you can form halfway sane networks, where it is not mind games, but just a case of "You help me, I got your back"?
But you can be sure that it isn't.
>>
>>475742991
>that part at the end where Mike is in a warehouse fixing the chink manufactured blackberrys after complaining about chinkshit earlier in the film
Kino
>>
>>475743432
I WANT YOU TO GET UP NOW
GO TO YOUR WINDOW
OPEN IT
AND YELL
>>
>>475749456
No, I kept it to Leni Riefenstahl and chick flicks in the early 2000s.
>>
The Net with Sandra Bullock

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.