[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0891.jpg (734 KB, 976x671)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
Aren’t millennials the same faggots who have to see EVERY capeshit movie that comes out? Aren’t they the generation who raised their children to be illiterate, zogbot, screen zombies with no interpersonal skills? Aren’t millennials the group that made racemixing and being a cuck (your wife having a black lover) apart of pop culture?

I can’t count the amount of millennial race mixers I’ve seen in public, Its also impossible to keep up with the amount of Gen Alpha that are complete mutts.

Your generation is the biggest failure in human existence, you are worse than boomers. Enjoy your fidoestrogen-laden IPA’s and your soi-lattes, faggot cucks.
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>475741820
seething so much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.