[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flag3q90.png (11 KB, 275x183)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
We are sorry for war crimes against Serbians, I affirm that Kosovo is Serbia. USA government does not represent the AMERICAN PEOPLE
>>
how do they manage to cause such seething? they cause more of it than russia somehow
>>
File: 1699880839353.gif (3.81 MB, 506x662)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB GIF
I'm sorry Serbia, let's join forces and remove kebabs together
>>
>>475741931
I’m sorry Serbia for the bombs. Can you please send Nikola Jokic back? He’s causing all of our kangz here to seethe
>>
>>475741931
I'm sorry for my country being part of SATANATO
>>
Sorry for our war crimes. The Former Yugoslavia is, in fact, rightful Srbjan Clay. The US regime DOES represent Americans. We are an evil people who elect jews, pedophiles, and satanists to rule over us because we are small souled and bloodthirsty and we allow them to prey upon our sick and evil nature. We deserve nuclear hellfire and door to door civil war for our crimes, and will get it soon.
>>
File: 1718648903123733.png (137 KB, 680x604)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>475741931
no
>>
>>475741931
> anti-imperialist
> anti-Ottoman
> anti-Catholic
> anti-Nazi
But then they settle on communism…? That was their solution?
>>
What happened and why is Serbia still present on the face of the Earth?
>>
Don't expect an apology unless you are black or jewish

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.