[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (58 KB, 686x386)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Any other Canadian born Desis sick of the Bioweapon-ophobia in Canada on both sides?? Anyone facing increased Bioweapon-ophobia and stereotyping that never used to happen until the 2016+ group of immigrants/international students moved to Canada?

On one hand i can't stand all the stereotypes that Desis are plagued with based on a small group of people such as Brampton driving, mortgage fraud, students living 8 people to a basement, new firework bylaws that had to be put in after Diwali, college fraud, english test fraud, etc. I do feel for the new immigrants moving for a better life- especially when Canada is so unaffordable.

However, the stereotypes have a lot of truth to them and it so obvious that the Canadian population in general is absolutely fed up with the new Indian immigrants. These things honestly just didn't happen before. Am i crazy or was the indian community in Canada not like this before? Just recently there was a post in r/Ontario about the amount of newcomers shitting on the beach in small ontario. Now tents are being banned because of the amount of shitting and littering that goes on in there?

It makes me worried for the future because of all the new stereotyping we are faced with even though we aren't the group that are partaking in these "activities"
>>
>>475742165
I'm guessing shitting on the beaches in Brampton, Ontario is a good reason.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.