[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695337020262642.jpg (237 KB, 994x1360)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>
She’s right NPC nitpick over bullshit and power trip. That’s how America became a police state. Everything offends karen and is too scary so it must be illegal!
>>
>>475742323
Try to stay away from your fellow sandniggers and other sociopaths because all this bullshit is done on purpose by this scum:

How Psychopaths Behave In The Workplace (Manipulation & Trouble-making)

https://psychopathsinlife.com/how-psychopaths-behave-in-the-workplace-manipulation-troublemaking/

(there are many other articles there about how you have bullshit projects, waste everyone's time, seek drama 24/7, ...)
>>
File: 1572582018859.png (819 KB, 1160x844)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>475742323
she's ready to settle down now. many such cases.
>>
>>475742323
I ditched my day job in IT after 25 years. I’m much happier now.
>>
>>475744167
kek
>>
All you people care about is money. "Value" doesn't exist in your dictionary.
These people work for companies who do nothing but steal wealth from Americans and send it to Wall Street.
Amtrak employee: I work on trains
Affirm employee: I work at a company which ONLY exists to put Americans in a debt trap.
It's despicable. These people need to be publically shamed.
>>
>>475742323
She'll just find something else to be miserable over. Like when her new, salt-of-the-earth job makes her work weekends.
>>
>>475742323
>Anonette, my daughter, the time has come for you to choose:
>Will you marry your average-looking-but-decent high school sweetheart, put out a few times a month, and raise his children in exchange for getting to retire at age 20?
>Or will you be a miserable career woman, become a depressed wine aunt when your looks fade, and die alone?
>>
20 characters in
>32 y/o single female
opinion discarded, voice not heard, nag not acknowledged.
>t. married for a decade to a 35 year old.
>>
>>475744167
3pbp
>>
>>475744653
This
>>
>>475744681
>>475745466
Sociopaths rank higher in my priority of hate compared to women.
>>
I have worked for a megacorp, I can confirm you either end up wanting to kill yourself or everyone else in the workplace.
>>
She is right, it is stupid. But she probably could've parlayed it into a better job or at least something that paid more money.
>>
File: 1495250200464.jpg (64 KB, 750x562)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>475742323
She's just mad that the girl boss above her gets to tell her she needs to optimize from a pointless position she voted to create.
>>
>>475742323
Women will piss their entire 20s away doing this by day and fucking dudes from Tinder by night and then wake up at 32 when they have no eggs and are post wall in looks and go “Oh fuck! Maybe it was all a mistake and not worth it!”

Repeat and repeat literally 10s of millions of times and that’s how The US has a birthrate of 1.62 and falling, worse for many Western European countries.

It’s an infuriating tragedy on a grand scale.
>>
>>475742323
she is right about A/B testing。it is a waste of resources and a cop out for inexperienced and unimaginative/uncreative people in positions they are unsuitable for. just make a site and use it yourself and troubleshoot and analyse, then base updates on your own experience and gut feeling.
>>
>>475742323
women were designed for menial tasks such as raising kids and cooking meals. The proliferation of womens rights has been akin to dropping a multiple kiloton nuclear bomb on western civilization

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.