[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 748.jpg (34 KB, 311x311)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
((They)) are trying to make us act violent so Harris can get sympathy votes too...
>>
>>475742626
Still (((you))) defend her when I post atuff like this:

Listen to this man tell his story about how Kamala Harris convicted him for murder with no evidence.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2024/07/listen-to-this-man-tell-his-story-about-how-kamala-harris-convicted-him-for-murder-with-no-evidence/

She gangstalked a random nigger and one of the few who didn't commit any crime (because if he did, this masonic bitch would protect him instead).

And she ignored a petition to investigate gangstalking:

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris: Investigate and Prosecute "Gang Stalking" in California

https://www.change.org/p/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris-investigate-and-prosecute-gang-stalking-in-california-df80ac53-f1a1-43c5-a3df-a7646542f866
>>
>>475742626
No reason to be violent. They picked the absolute worst candidate. I have doubts she will even be the nomination.
>>
>>475742626
it worked against putler
>>
>>475742626
I have utter contempt for both candidates. I can't decide which one I hate more, every time I think I know the one, the other one goes to a new low.
This is how the kosher sandwich is made.
>>
>>475742626
I’m just saying
>cool story but what’s Kamala’s platform?
>>
>>475744335
PLANT RIGHT HERE GUYS GLOWIE RIGHT HERE THERE IS NO CONTEXT JUST GARBAGE
>>
>>475744981
>what’s Kamala’s platform?
She ticks four diversity hire boxes: nigger, pajeet, roastie, and retard.
>>
>>475745652
Go fuck yourself.
If you are pro-Trump why do you damage control for this masonic nigger bitch too?
>>
>>475742626
Honestly starting to think violence is the only way but not at all because of anything happening here on /pol/. You look at the state of politics and it's just whomever makes the most money wins the nomination, stances are so similar between parties they don't even matter.
>>
>>475742626
there is currently no cause to be violent regarding the presidential race, as there has yet to be any election, not that americans are capable of doing anything whatsoever anyways.

that said...
>if you kill your enemies, then they win
this is a retarded sentiment that needs to stop being spread. there is 100% a time and place for violence, where exterminating the opposition is best course of action. a cheated election is one such possible situation. fool me once, etc.
>>
>>475748519
>there has yet to be any election
There were numerous in the past, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1720709389483626.gif (1.62 MB, 360x638)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
>>475742626
>DO NOT ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE CITIZEN.

The 2024 election is about deciding who's going to be left holding the bag when the post-1945 American order collapses. it's genuinely the worst election to win ever.

2028 will be about debt & who gets to run America through the 2030s. and now you can get mad at me. for thinking i got it wrong somehow.
>>
>>475742626
Not a single MIGApede will do jack shit. Every single conservicuck cries at even the slightest chance of violence being done against them. One of the reasons they love sucking pig boots so much.
>>
>>475748415
It is, but (((you))) always crap all over any real attempt to massacre your mafia.
>>
>>475750646
>always crap all over any real attempt
I'm doing the opposite though? I don't think I'm ever not calling for violence or at the very least harmful protests, when I'm on /pol/ these days.
>>
>>475750499
Lol meet you at the park bitch?

Bring your shit...your gonna need it
>>
We can't let Zionist #2 get the presidency, go team Zionist #1
>>
>>475742626
Why are they so shitty?

We just wanted to neet in peace no dirty streets whorehouses or political rallies

Just stay home and have an educated opinion on things
>>
>>475751523
Deal. Where at?
>>
>>475751180
Most people here are jewish or similar garbage and your writing looked suspicious so I took an educated guess.
>>
>>475742626
You faggots never do shit anyway.
>>
>>475742626
I only give sympathy votes to people who survive assassination attempts. If you want my sympathy vote, (((you))) know what to do!
>>
>>475742626
Republicans don’t form mobs democrats do. Look at that glowing faggot Richard Spencer who led Charlottesville and you can see the boomer Republican going the way of the dodo. This party will be based
>>
>>475745971
>She ticks four diversity hire boxes: nigger, pajeet, roastie, and retard.
If she was a cripple, she'd score full points.
>>
>>475744578
Ditto. Look how lukewarm even Obama was with his "endorsement". Lmao.

She's going to pick a jewish vp which will help with the media/aipac/jew support, but they were already backing her hard. I'm not positive that she can win over the rest of the party.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.