[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: snapping.gif (2.83 MB, 640x640)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB GIF
If you have time to study philosophy or debate politics, that's rich in my book. In the US, why are we forced at gunpoint to put the accumulation of commodities above the effective use of our time? We could offer our general labor a couple days per week, or a few hours per day, and secure the needs of civilization to all, and generate the progress of knowledge at our leisure, create art, write free software, create and edit legal documents etc. I used to do the latter "non-productive" items more often, but working a demanding job all day all night for a decade takes its toll. I've lost much of the capacity to be reborn and don't want it to happen to others; US system might not kill you biologically, but it deletes your spirit and for no good reason, just to produce waste which generates more waste faster to delete more people in this manner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.