[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Obama.jpg (92 KB, 640x871)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Say what you want about this nigga, but things were much better under him.
>>
>>475743078
I remember race relations being pretty stable in the 00s and then this nigger came in and suddenly there were riots every summer.
>>
He overwhelmingly destroyed the federal government. The reason it is shit today is because he flooded it with unqualified blacks from Anacostia D.C.
This is just one thing that he did to destroy the federal government.
There are multi-tier reasons why he was the reason why everything went to shit.
I'm not gonna overlook George W. Bush's bullshit. But, Obama was the bulk of the really bad policies that are affecting us today.
>>
>>475743078
Just like Kamala, he is half a nigger and likes sucking BBC.
>>
>>475743078
It was pretty fucking bad
>>
File: mein neger.webm (495 KB, 1920x960)
495 KB
495 KB WEBM
>>475743078
When you look back everything looks better as depending how far you go, the less globohomo. That lying nigger has nothing do do with it, retard.
>>
>>475743078
>I only watched the jew owned media say things were great under him, therefore everything was
>>
gay aids dripping butt juice in the white house
>>
He can fuck himself for ushering in the Biden era
>>
>>475743078
This imbecile paved the way for the American and global destruction that followed. Utterly despicable satanic faggot
>>
I wasn't paying under $2 a gallon with this asshole in the Whitehouse.
>>
>>475743078
Things have been getting progressively worse since 2001 and he was part of that slide.
>>
He was the beginning of BLM and POWERFUL / RICH anti-White organizations in this country.
Funneled millions through Tony "Van" Jones and ColorofChange.
And I voted for him!
Not that my measley vote swung the electio but...still sorta regret it.
I dunno, it's a fucking mess and I wish I hadn't been born in this soulless, shitty, exploitive, "Haiti 2.0"-fukkin' country.
>>
>>475743078
>starts/restarts wars all over the world
ok buddy
>>
>>475743078
Because he literally did nothing but improve his golf game. Kamala cant play golf for shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.