[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Donald Trump Gets No Black Votes vs. Kamala Harris in New Michigan Poll
>Among the Black voters surveyed, 82.1 percent supported Harris, 11.5 percent backed independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and none supported Trump.
>Other polls have indicated that Trump's gains among Black voters have eroded since President Joe Biden quit the presidential race on Sunday and quickly endorsed Harris—who is of Black and South Asian descent—to replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.
>A CNN poll conducted earlier this week found that Harris had the support of 78 percent of Black voters, while Trump had 15 percent. It surveyed 1,631 registered voters who had previously participated in CNN polls in April and June. One earlier poll had shown Trump, who won only 8 percent of the Black vote in 2020, had 23 percent of Black voters supporting him, while 73 percent backed Biden.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-no-black-voters-michigan-poll-kamala-harris-1930542

But his sneakers?! His mugshot?! His felonies?! How did such appealing personality traits go awry?
>>
Nooo Trump is a real nigga what’s happening!!
>>
>>475743658
>(((CNN))) conducted a poll
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>newsweek
Lmfao aren't these the idiots who lied and said trump wasn't hit by a bullet and that there was no assassination attempt?
>>
>>475743777
I thought CNN was owned by one of Trump's buddies now?
>>
>>475743658
>Polls
I'm sorry, anon, your brain tumor is terminal.
>>
>>475743658
At least he gets shot at by Israel.
>>
File: IMG_9377.png (229 KB, 1024x690)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>475743777
>Media is controlled by the Jews
>media constantly and relentlessly attacks trump
>trump is a Jewish puppet
>bibi visits trump in mar a lago
Make it make sense /pol/
>>
>>475744000
That’s exactly why blacks turned on him. Lying about being shot is some real fake nigga shit.
>>
Harris can't run a political campaign
she is drunk/on xanax most of the time
it's an open secret that the only way for her to win is for the DNC to carry her, which didn't work for Clinton in 2016
Trump is going to win
>>
File: 1722009596620133-1.jpg (9 KB, 202x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>1PBTID

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.