[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721967082529936.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1734)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
They have been dividing people so they can do it without them being angry, circa 2010 this was the world against them

Occupy Wall Street etc, 99% vs the 1%

They made sure to find better statistics like whites vs blacks

Black commit x crime

Yeah, - and their crimes affect all humanity so.even if they commit ONE CRIME it doesn't match up to Omg crime stats in gang riddled chicago

https://youtu.be/7PnVNd32ikk?feature=shared [Open]

I miss when people got along and the elite actually were afraid of the people

It's like the fucking little ants movie for kids

"If we make sure that the 99% cannot unite, we win"

Listen to me watch "the internet's own boy" not saying all kikes are good but Aaron Swartz was and they THREATENED HIM WITH LIFE IN PRISON FOR MAKING THE LAW VIEWABLE TO CITIZENS

see in America to read the law was like a few pennies per page but that adds up

He figured if one of us buys it why not just share it

After all can't follow the law if you don't know it

NOPE THEY WERE MAKING A LOT OFF OF IT - THEY WANTED HIM DEAD THEY GOT IT

then they started race baiting at occupy Wall Street it was like
"If you have privilege in society you shouldn't speak first on the loudspeaker" shit like that and it FUCKING WORKED

look up before it fell apart that was ACTUALLY THE CLOSEST MOVEMENT TO FUCKING REAL SHIT EVIL BANKS UP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.