[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kqsp2TYw_400x400.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Why is he shilling Trump now that he's completely buckbroken by Bibi and ready to die for Israel but he wasn't remotely this pro-Trump back in 2016?

What's BAP's endgame, /pol/?
>>
>>475744954
>What's BAP's endgame
Jewish's interests
>>
>>475745313
He's Jewish?
>>
>>475744954
I don't actually think him and those guys get paychecks from israel but most of them are just jews and rebranded neocons.
>>
>>475746162
Some say they get money from Peter Thiel, who's a massive Israel shill himself
>>
>>475744954
hes literally jewish and his engame is judaism, and the judaism endgame is ww3 where both edom (usa & europe) and iran get irrepairably destroyed, after which jews will create a world government in israel, announce their messiah, and implement jewish control and noahide laws worldwide
>>
>>475745540
Yes, part, and worse than that hes a gypsie. But if it was just him, so what. All his friends are too and they are all neocons with new paintjob.
>>
>>475746225
I know they joke about it but i think the source for that was kantbot, and its just like he said so.
>>
>>475744954
nobody knows what BAP or KWAB means
you're talking to yourself with these terminally online memespeak terms that failed to catch on
>>
>>475746306
>and worse than that hes a gypsie
Didn't know that, so he's jewish AND gypsy lmfao, that's awful. Imagine getting your political takes from a literal rootless cosmopolitan.
>>475746493
Bronze Age Pervert, he's kinda influential among the Peter Thiel/Moldbug circles who got to Trump via JD Vance.
>>
>>475746699
british air patrol is the only recognizable acronym of BAP
>>
>>475744954
> Why is BAP shilling Trump
BAP has always supported Trump you memeflag street shitting tranny nigger.
>>
>>475746886
Not even remotely close to how much he's shilling him now you retarded idiot, it's clear there's a deep agenda going on here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.