[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2020.webm (2.74 MB, 281x500)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
As a pureblood, I also thought I was superior to the NPCs.
Those who resisted the vax were objectively right about the medical non-necessity of the vax and the authoritarian political measures that did not conform to Western value constructs. On the surface, the resisters may seem virtuous: courageous, intelligent, moral, confident, resilient and autonomous - but their resistance was still rooted in psychological and emotional drives, as were those who succumbed to the propaganda out of fear of being labelled stupid or outcasts, or fear of being discriminated against - making both groups no different at heart.
Every action, whether resistance or conformity, is driven by underlying animalistic needs, instincts drives and fears over which you have no control. they are merely a way of satisfying deeper, uncontrollable impulses.
any belief in self-control or intentionality is a delusion.All human beings are equally powerless, driven by the strongest of their competing drives.The athlete who trains hard isn't virtuous; his drive to succeed outweighs his desire to relax. No one is inherently superior or inferior because everyone is driven by the same basic biological impulses, just wired differently.
Pursuit of virtues like honesty or compassion are expressions of your base instincts, like wanting to be seen as good, feeling good about helping, or improving your self-image. Our actions are driven purely by our genetic code. Always.
EVEN the attempt to TRANSCEND your lower drives and needs, the desire to rise above them, is an act upon these drives and just another expression of them.

There is NO ESCAPE.

For example, in my case, the pursuit of self-reflection, being a "truth-searcher" and engagement with alternative ideas is strongly influenced by the need to stroke my ego and feel intellectually superior to others - to feel like a critical thinker.
The reality of human nature: deterministic, nihilistic, non-hierarchical. We are all the same slaves to our biology
>>
that's a whole lotta cope, jabbie
>>
>>475745300
I never got it. First sentence of the text you illiterate lazy nigger.
>>
>>475745499
>I'm not a liar about being a pureblood
>but both groups no different at heart!
Okay faggot. Nobody believes you. Enjoy your permanent heart damage.
>>
>>475744983
They're still dying like flies fuck nugget.
>>
>>475744983
sounds like cope. no refunds
>>
>>475745679
>>475745794
>>475746076

holy motherfuckin shit...
Low IQ faggot bastards. my thread isnt even really about the scamdemic itself you braindead intellectually impaired subhumans. im using this shit as click bait. what this thread is actually about is biological determinism and its consequences. but philosophical effort posting would go under among all the tranny shit you braindead retarded illiterate niggers prefer to engage with instead.
>>
>>475746219
Seems like a pseudointellectual wall of pointless drivel tbqh famalam.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.