[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Stormy_005016.png (224 KB, 320x523)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>six out of nine SCOTUS judges are Catholic (two appointed by Trump)
>can't win a Jewish word game to classify Abortion as Murder
Can a MIGA or Catholic explained this?
>>
File: sangerfu.jpg (85 KB, 1200x717)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>475745292
Abortion is necessary to curb the proliferation of inner-city communities from expanding beyond the capacity of the welfare state to meaningfully accommodate its denizens. Ivy League level intellects understand this intuitively. Catholicism is one thing, approaching the problems of the country from a rational perspective is another. Supreme Court Justices aren't idiots, even if many pretend to be Christian for self-evident reasons.
>>
>>475745754
That's not necessary. Just outlaw murdering the unborn and adjust. White men have been able to think through worse, the Kike solution is murdering children.
>>
>>475746083
Look at how fucked the Foster Care system is in America already, not just with respect to overflow but also in terms of human/sex trafficking of minors. You think repealing abortion would help or hurt the issue? You think crime in low income neighborhoods gets worse or better the more or less young people are around? Think it through.
>>
>>475746532
White Men have thought through worse. Killing Children is the Kike solution. If Abortion is rightly classified as Murder, and rightfully outlawed, there will be more pressure to deal with low-life criminals, opening the door for swift executions rather than x-year sentences.
>>
>>475747286
Notice how you don't have any solutions though and insisting that you do while not providing any has been the Conservative stance on the issue for decades. That isn't a credit to your argument (or really lack thereof).
>>
>>475745292
Now show him with Marla Maples.
She was hot.
>>
>>475747754
I just provided a solution that is more of a 100-year plan than a 5-year plan. Excuse me for having foresight rather than wanting to Murder Children and keep it "out of sight, out of mind".
>>
>>475747286
>nazi flag
>moral fags and pearl clutches about le abortion
your people literally started a war that killed millions and then went onto to genocide even more people
you are a death worshipping cultist
>>
>>475748051
>I just provided a solution that is more of a 100-year plan than a 5-year plan.
Classify abortion as murder while murdering more adult criminals to compensate? That's like letting weeds grow in your garden while promising to spend time digging them out once they're fully grown.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (218 KB, 719x960)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>475748135
Are you MIGA or Catholic?
>>
>>475748229
neither
>>
>>475748198
Clearly Abortion isn't working if crime rates keep rising. The solution is an Acceleration by outlawing one, a Pressure Release by swift executions, and an Outcome of a society that considers consequences. A 100-year plan.
>>
>>475748412
Crime rates would've skyrocketed far past what we're seeing now if abortion wasn't widely available. I guarantee you'll see crime increase alongside the tightening of abortion restrictions, which will effect society on a 100-year timescale in profoundly negative ways.
>>
all the judges are bribed and blackmailed by you know who
>>
>>475748655
>Crime rates would've skyrocketed far past what we're seeing now if abortion wasn't widely available.
Clearly we're going in circles because I've addressed this twice.
>>
>>475748681
There are supposed Catholics all over /pol/ (they are probably Kikes LARPing) that could pressure them. But especially the Vatican could pressure them.
>>
>>475748869
No you haven't.
>>
File: 30750.jpg (103 KB, 326x515)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>475749241
I think you are a Kike.
>>
File: JesusJewish.jpg (416 KB, 918x1426)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>475749288
The last bastion of refuge for a /pol/ack losing an argument. I'm not Jewish but I think it's obvious you're a Christcuck, which makes your accusation more than a little ironic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.