[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 145613231.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is in hell? So what!
You white bitches will fall to the might of AL ISLAM!
Yeah, Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was a pedophile, a rapist, a robber, a pirate, he walked around with his vests dirty with semen and yeah he kinda kept us from coming out of the 7th century, but guess what, white boys!
We're the best civilization that ever existed!
>>
File: Philippians-2-5-8.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1508)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
I believe Muslims will probably be in Heaven, but regardless: Talmudic Kikes created Islam to brainwash Arabs and directly undermine Christianity.

1. Mohammad's most beautiful wife was a Kike who reluctantly left Judaism to avoid slavery, and most likely did not leave it at all.
2. Muhammad lived in the Kike kingdom of Yathrib, in Arabia.
3. Mohammad's sidekick and the 1st Caliph was, according to some hadiths, a Jewish Rabbinical Exilarch from Iraq named Rebe Shallum. His Arab name was Abu Bakr Al Siddiq.
5. The "Muslim Old Testament" is called the Tawrat and has no shame in stating that it draws from both the Christian Old Testament and the Talmud.
6. Muhammad was invited by a bunch of Kikes to be their religious judge, which shows he was a Talmudist. [Citation needed]
7. Muslims are allowed to worship, and have been seen inside of, Talmudic Synagogues.
8. The first Ulema, which created the Sharia, was located in Kufa, Iraq, and was within walking distance of the Talmudic academies of Sura and Pumpedita, where the Babylonian Talmud was created less than 100 years earlier - most of this Ulema was made up of Jewish Rabbis who 'converted' to Islam.
>>
>>475745621
Cool to see Muhmad hanging with his Jewish Friend
>>
File: 56524141.jpg (256 KB, 1024x1024)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>475745885
>>
>>475745621
nobody is in hell retard
you lie deaf and dumb in sheol (the grave) until after tribulation
>>
File: 6-28-22-fuentes.png (1.75 MB, 2160x1200)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>475746472
> shalom
have fun burning in hell with all your muzzies
>>
>>475747337
Are all Fuentes posters muslims?
>>
>>475747919
> Are all Fuentes posters muslims?
> British Flag
Don't know muhmad ibn hamar you tell me youre the one from a muslim country? Dont you have to go beg for some more welfare or somthing?
>>
And all these cucks on 4chan obsessing over the Jews are just ignoring the real dangers (Islam is the real threat)

Muslims must be eradicated, Islam must be destroyed worldwide
>>
>>475745621
Islam: Judaism for Dummies
>>
>>475745621
Couldn't give a flying fuck mate, they repress women and make them act like women so I'm all for muslims, fuck Christians and catholics and all that bullshit that has perpetuated the nonsense of jewry. Muslims kill jews, suck my cock
>>
>>475748732
Jews are the one who bring these retards over here and cause wars in the middle east to topple secular leaders like Sadama and Ghdaffi. The US, Israel, and Saudia arabia funded all these wars and then fund the musliums into Europe and other western countries. If the US wanted to legit fight Islam then they would have given Christians in the middle east their own state instead we fund Jews who share nothing in common with Americans or Europeans.
>>
File: 1718535239166180.jpg (70 KB, 603x420)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>475745621
praise the semen encrusted one (muhammed)
>>
Muslims kill jews, Jews hate Muslims, Israel hates Muslims. That's all I need to know that muslims are based. The amount of zogbots rekt by muslims is beyond comparison of any country barring Nazi Germany.
>>
>>475748434
>T. Mexican
>>
>>475749446
>t. paki
>>
>>475749446
nah lol, Arab Christian
pretty soldi choice tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.