[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: frog meme.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
You ever feel like you're possessed or something more than you are, or do you ever feel like acting out in such a way that would make you seem crazy to others, so you hold back using sheer will?

Are we all like this, or am I just losing my mind?
>>
>>475746749
Yeah that's called basic impulse control and it's a little worrying you think it's unusual
>>
>>475746889
What should be worrying is that we are holding something back that wants to be let out. That's not healthy.
>>
Maybe I'm just extremely stressed lately and sleep deprived.
>>
>>475747122
You shouldn't beat the shit out of randoms or rape anybody
>>
>>475747271
Of course not, that's not what I mean. I'm not even sure what I mean, but it's not that.
>>
>>475747323
Then you and I clearly struggle with different impulses lol
>>
No I just come on 4chan and larp and act crazy. I would never ever act retarded like that in real life.
>>
>>475748201
If someone came up to you and said lizard people were eating children you'd think they were insane, but what if they were right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.