[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've looksmaxxed by optimizing my wardrobe, personalitymaxxed by cultivating determination, honesty, empathy and willpower. I've lowinhibmaxxed by acting more on impulse and simply choosing selectively which impulse to follow. "Maxxing" is a legitimate strategy, which works, and even though it is incel lingo it isn't completely off base to think that spiritmaxxing can work for a lot of people. [pic unrel]
>>
I just took a shit, I'm colonmaxxing
>>
>>475747361
Hasselhoff is legit 6'8. Im 6'2 and felt like a giga manlet next to him. Guy was swarmed by 18 to 20 yr old girls too despite being 56 at the time
>>
Did you start sportmaxxing? How about situationmaxxing?
>>
>>475747361
On second thought Hasselhoff is looksmaxxed and is perfect for this topic.
>>
File: 1698864357291355.jpg (104 KB, 887x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>475747361
I'm just nice to people and everyone likes me and I've even had sex with four people without paying for it, three of which were even conscious
>>
>>475747579
Yeah I feel stupid for saying [pic unrel]

Pic very much rel.
>>
File: 1720021974129804.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
OP just invented MaxxMaxxing
and the other day some anon invented WisePosting in their dreams
A new age is dawning.
>>
>>475747591
I'm slackmaxxing currently.
But honestly the entire "maxxing" thing is just looking very closely and intelligently at various characteristics, that ppl usually ignore or ujst are stupid and thoughtless about.
Mostly.
Regardless of where the idea originated from.
I was surprised and impressed by the level of detail and thought that went into ..."all that" (incel maxxing community).
BTW, not an incel I've raised 2 kids and they're out of the house already so lol
dementiamaxxing soon here lol
then... coffinmaxxing.
>>
File: IMG_4424.jpg (22 KB, 720x361)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>475747361
>Maxxing
>>
>>475747361
i hate zoomers
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (32 KB, 640x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Netanyahu’s speech to Congress is a Freemasons ritual. It has been four times since Netanyahu spoke in front of congress. If you had not realized that it was a Freemason ritual by the 2nd timeline, then you’re a good goy.
>>
maxxing is old news,
new thing is minning
jewminning
uglyminning
libminning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.