[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722014986427.jpg (398 KB, 2400x1616)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
dude is dead weight, literally and figuratively
>>
>>475748183
>90% /pol/ is upset that Trump didn't pick someone with brown skin or a vagina
>NOOOOOOOOO it HAS to be someone with BROWN SKIN or a VAGINA
>HES MAKING A MISTAKE NOT PICKING A SHITSKIN OR A CUNTOID
>WE FUCKING NEED A GOD DAMN NIGGER OR BONUS HOLE AS VICE PRESIDENT DONT YOU WANT TO GET THE HECKING MODERATE VOTE
>WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU CAPITULATING TO YOUR ENEMIES MORE
That being said, as a straight white male, I would never vote for someone who has letters instead of a first name, and I would never vote for someone who looks like a factory produced CIA agent.
>>
>>475748183
If Dems can ditch Biden mid-race, I don't see why Trump can't ditch his VP. There might be some backlash, but its better than the cost of retaining this faggot.
>>
>>475748315
>looks like a factory produced CIA agent.
Can you define what this actually means?
>>
>>475748183
The Republican Convention has already happened. They're stuck with him until November.
>>
File: GTVeL6DWAAI_FN0.png (104 KB, 650x518)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>475748183
Haley is the great unifier
>>
People are losing their shit over him because he's 39 and they are scared shitless of young people taking over because they would strip boomer entitlements, and rightfully so
>>
>>475748513
The great options have also been revealed >>475748654
>>
He's a gay faggot that wears mascara on his eyebrows and eyeliner around his eyes. Is he Jewish too?
>>
>>475748183
No. Trump is more concerned about having a good insurance policy than winning the election. If he wins with Haley as VP,. nothing stops Republicans and Dems from putting their differences aside and dropping him to have her reign supreme. Pence was too radical for Democrats to be able to do that, and so is Vance. Nikki would give him a better chance of winning the election, but she would also give him a better chance of not finishing his term.
>>
>>475748683
well that and also all the baggage that Vance has, which is currently being picked apart and highlighted.
>>
Doesn’t matter at this point. Trump ain’t winning
>>
I can't wait to have my vote taken away and given to a black single mom with 5 kids.

She already takes my tax dollars. But I don't deserve them I suppose, since I'm not man enough to have children.
>>
>>475748315
his kids are shitskins
>>
>>475748315
anon, JD Vance spiritually has a vagina so its sort of a moot point.
>>
>>475748183
Democrats think he’s bad and astroturf it everywhere. I loved his book, voted for him as senator, will gladly vote for him and Trump. That’s how everyone I know feels. Except democrats of course - who wish he was a nigger or jeet
>>
>>475748378
Makes sense.
Dems get Kamala and whoever Obama chose, yet Trump stays in with a guy who likes putting his foot in his mouth. Still, no reason why he can't be given another role for unity or whatever.

>>475748683
I completely agree that a youngish person would be a good choice, but they need to provide a better contrast with Trump's image to appeal to the centre voters outside the party. Dems are hoping to win by throwing cash at ads and painting the right as the Inquisition.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.