[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If the GOP didn’t want me to alog him he shouldn’t have said he wants to give my vote to a single mother.
>>
There are a lot of reasons to criticize Vance, but crying about women's feelings is not one of them. Now kill yourself.
>>
Boomers and cat ladies should not control America, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>475748960
It’s not women’s feelings retard. He wants to raise taxes on single men and take away their right to vote. He wants us enslaved to his single mother heroin addict because he’s mentally ill.
>>
>>475749113
Can you even fucking read?
>>
>>475749205
Can you even do simple fucking math?

BOOMERS AND CATLADIES SHOULD NOT HAVE THE MAJORITY VOTE, YOU DUMB FUCK.

WE NEED TO FIX THE SYSTEM BY ADDING MORE VOTES TO NON-BOOMERS AND NON-CATLADIES.

CAN YOU GET IT INTO YOUR DUMB FUCKING SKULL?
>>
>>475749449
This gives boomers and brownoids more votes you total retard nigger
>>
>>475749535
As I wrote, you don't know simple math.

Boomers don't have children below age 18.
>>
>>475748793
um based.
>>
>>475748960
Illiterate nigger
>>
>>475748793
He didn't say that, faggot. You kikes are in overdrive against JDV and, as someone who knew little about him, that has been the bast signal that he was the right pick. Thanks!
>>
>>475750258
He did say it. You can’t sweep it eyeliner janny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.