[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shpo.jpg (141 KB, 1400x1050)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Britbongs, what are your thoughts on SHPOs, DVPOs, and the like?

A freedom of information request recently revealed 80% of these orders are granted, yet by definition, anyone hit with one of these bad boys did not even meet the threshold to be charged with an offense.

The process is decided between the police (woefully incompetent and laughably biased) and the Magistrates (also woefully incompetent, and even more biased, as plaintiffs are not allowed to present their case), completely bypassing the presumption of innocence. There is no limit to the restrictions the court can impose, nor for how long, and anyone who requires an extended background check is obviously fucked.
>>
they are entirely a violation of due process. nine times out of ten people aren't even served notice of their hearing or even receive or even know about the orders.
>>
>>475749095
Yes, giving power to the insane jewish bitches without any accountabily or need for evidence was a bad idea.

I don't know if someone registered me in something like this, and I wouldn't know the motive either.
If there was something like this for victims of sociopathic bitches protected by the gov't and the normies, and it wasn't jewshit, I could fill it with dozens of names.
>>
>>475750418
I meant the bitches are shielded by everyone so you can't punch, kill, jail, sue, ... them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.