[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>She was not a suspect
>They had 0 authority over her
>They were never asked to enter her house
>They could have just left the house
>They told her to take the pot off the stove
>Rebuke - to chastise, meaning she never threatened him
>She cowered and screamed I'm sorry when he pointed the gun
>Cop advances on her, around a barrier that would have provided him protection
>She threw the pot after he advanced gun drawn
>He chuckled when he said it was a head shot
>He told the other cop not to render aid
>He refused to render aid himself
>He told his partner to "just let her... 'bleed out' "
>He had been fired from 2 other police departments
>Grayson served in the U.S. Army as a mechanic for two years before being discharged in 2016 for serious misconduct
>He was dishonorably discharged from the Army
>Deputy worked at 6 agencies in 4 years
>2 DUI convictions
>In September 2022, while working for the Logan County Sheriff's Office, Grayson was disciplined for driving 110 MPH after being told to disengage a chase
>Sarge exclaims "where's the gun?" pig says "no gun" sarge says "and you shot her?"
>Calls her a crazy bitch
>The police initially told the family it was a self-inflicted wound
>Medical staff told the family this was not true, definitely not self-inflicted
>Police then tried to claim the "prowler" had shot her
>Family literally found out Cops killed her on the internet.
>The sheriff’s office said it has fired Grayson. “It is clear that the deputy did not act as trained or in accordance with our standards,”
>In a court document filed by the state last week, prosecutors said a “use-of-force” expert had reviewed the body-camera footage and concluded the use of deadly force was not justified.
>Report came in that said they told medical responders that she shot herself in the head.
>Officer tried to played it off as "self-inflicted" on scanner traffic
>>
That’s what she gets for calling the cops dumbass
>>
You little shitskins have to learn to know your place. When an officer says to eat shit, you start shoveling shit and you like it. End of story.
>>
>>475750051
Proof he was dishonorably discharged? It is extremely hard to be dishonorably discharged. We had a guy who committed an armed robbery and got 10 years in jail who still got an admin discharge. Many other examples of that.
>>
>>475751747
https://www.illinoistimes.com/news-opinion/deputy-who-killed-sonya-massey-was-discharged-from-army-for-serious-misconduct-18833331
>>
>>475752144
Anthony Ghiotto, a former Air Force prosecutor who now teaches law at the University of Illinois, said there are several reasons why a service member could receive this type of discharge, including as a potential result of a court-martial conviction, in lieu of a court-martial proceeding, or if they commit a civilian infraction that can’t be disciplined through the military justice system. He said this kind of discharge suggests that Grayson committed an offense equivalent to something that would have led to at least a year of incarceration for a civilian.

“A good way of looking at it is, if it would be a misdemeanor in the civilian world, it’s not going to be a ‘serious offense,’” he said.
>>
>>475752144
>Grayson also didn't receive a dishonorable discharge, but Ghiotto said the DD Form 214 indicated Grayson was "kicked out" of the Army for serious misconduct before his regular term of enlistment was up. Grayson received a "general" discharge under "honorable conditions," which Ghiotto said means some, but not all, of Grayson's service was honorable.

I wonder what else is untrue in your original statement.
>>
>She was not a suspect
>Rebuke - to chastise, meaning she never threatened him
>She threw the pot after he advanced gun drawn
>He told the other cop not to render aid
>He refused to render aid himself
>Grayson served in the U.S. Army as a mechanic for two years before being discharged in 2016 for serious misconduct
>2 DUI convictions
>In September 2022, while working for the Logan County Sheriff's Office, Grayson was disciplined for driving 110 MPH after being told to disengage a chase
>Sarge exclaims "where's the gun?" pig says "no gun" sarge says "and you shot her?"
>Calls her a crazy bitch
>The sheriff’s office said it has fired Grayson. “It is clear that the deputy did not act as trained or in accordance with our standards,”
>In a court document filed by the state last week, prosecutors said a “use-of-force” expert had reviewed the body-camera footage and concluded the use of deadly force was not justified.
>Report came in that said they told medical responders that she shot herself in the head.

FTFY
>>
>>475750051
all pigs deserve the rope. ALL.
>>
>>475750051
it's no surprise. law enforcement attracts a certain psychological profile, many of which are psychopaths.
>>
>>475752556
amen
>>
>>475751372
dont talk to cops
take down a cops name and badge number
say thanks, have a good day
close the door
>>
>>475750051
I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT A GODDAMN NIGGER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL
>>
>>475753168
Opening the door without a warrant is stupid. What if it’s a gang of robbers pretending to be cops?
>>
>>475753171
>I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT A GODDAMN NIGGER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL
Imagine being so stupid you think this is about niggers and not the actual problem. A militarized us vs them police force in America.
>>
File: 379645486182.png (1.01 MB, 2048x2048)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>ZOGBOTS get the rope first
>>She was not a suspect
>>They had 0 authority over her
>>They were never asked to enter her house
>>They could have just left the house
>>They told her to take the pot off the stove
>>Rebuke - to chastise, meaning she never threatened him
>>She cowered and screamed I'm sorry when he pointed the gun
>>Cop advances on her, around a barrier that would have provided him protection
>>She threw the pot after he advanced gun drawn
>>He chuckled when he said it was a head shot
>>He told the other cop not to render aid
>>He refused to render aid himself
>>He told his partner to "just let her... 'bleed out' "
>>He had been fired from 2 other police departments
>>Grayson served in the U.S. Army as a mechanic for two years before being discharged in 2016 for serious misconduct
>>He was dishonorably discharged from the Army
>>Deputy worked at 6 agencies in 4 years
>>2 DUI convictions
>>In September 2022, while working for the Logan County Sheriff's Office, Grayson was disciplined for driving 110 MPH after being told to disengage a chase
>>Sarge exclaims "where's the gun?" pig says "no gun" sarge says "and you shot her?"
>>Calls her a crazy bitch
>>The police initially told the family it was a self-inflicted wound
>>Medical staff told the family this was not true, definitely not self-inflicted
>>Police then tried to claim the "prowler" had shot her
>>Family literally found out Cops killed her on the internet.
>>The sheriff’s office said it has fired Grayson. “It is clear that the deputy did not act as trained or in accordance with our standards,”
>>In a court document filed by the state last week, prosecutors said a “use-of-force” expert had reviewed the body-camera footage and concluded the use of deadly force was not justified.
>>Report came in that said they told medical responders that she shot herself in the head.
>>Officer tried to played it off as "self-inflicted" on scanner traffic
>>
File: 1721914655720294.webm (3.27 MB, 1920x1080)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB WEBM
>>475753516
>>
Christopher Wray, the Director of the FBI, said during his congressional hearing this week that he did not understand why Americans ambush and kill 1 law enforcement officer every week.
- No idea why almost every law enforcement department in America has a recruitment and retention problem.
The top cop in the country has no idea why Americans hate cops.
>>
>>475750051
Still trying to astro-turf this into another Saint George Floyd?
>>
>>475753516
>Imagine being so stupid you think this is about niggers and not the actual problem. A militarized us vs them police force in America.
>>
>>475750051
> Not your personal burn victim
>>
>>475753376
Anon, it's a blurry area because I do want to militarize the police and take all rights away from niggers. I want to take their guns, I want to take their freedom of speech, hell I even want to monitor their internet. They're subhumans, so giving them the same rights as you and me makes no sense. Cops shouldn't need a warrant to go in a niggers house.
>>
File: 1721920101130480.png (2.04 MB, 1357x2855)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>475753621
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
>>475753820
>>475753621
>>475753516
>>
>>475753895
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>475750051
He slaughtered that fat old sheboon real good. He last words were a series of loud chimpanzee shrieks before she croaked like a frog.
>>
>>475754256
He was just playing simon says that's all.
>>
File: 1522267926.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>475753820
police are expensive, send them to liberia
the internet was a mistake, should be regional intranets each contained within a clearly defined jurisdiction.
>>
>>475753865
>Play stupid games win stupid prizes
Daniel Shaver (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WViiA3XHoAY

Tony Timpa (2016):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpWUnBCg9aQ

Joseph Jennings (2014):
Joseph Jennings, an 18-year-old in Kansas, was shot 16 times by police

Dillon Taylor (2014)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqVW7VPfmeg

David Kassick (2015):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwvb8Ex1mwM

Andrew Thomas (2015):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XqrgM5CCnY

Zachary Hammond (2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Js2liSrePU

Gilbert Flores (2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfTFoLen_yk

Robert "LaVoy" Finicum (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdn7NkiGfds
>>
>>475754505
yeah
>imagine not being able to put your hands in the air and behind your head while on your knees crawling and citing the alphabet backwards
couldn’t be me
>>
Ethan Saylor (2013):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8Srf6GcxM

Kelly Thomas (2011):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVr2CFyVrFY

Gilbert Collar (2012):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFK_r6om4Fc

James Boyd (2014):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoA4wNxXsHk
>>
>>475750051
He should have NEVER been a cop. EVER.
>>475754348
You had better get yourself right with the Lord. Every word you speak is a word you will have to answer for before the Throne.
>>
File: 1505311503939.png (863 KB, 769x1034)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>475750051
Something about that nose... idk.
>>
>>475753621
Shit and here I thought the scumbag cop was in the wrong. Dumb old negress.
>>
File: 1721482164835552.jpg (210 KB, 770x1000)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
You are in a cult.

You think niggers are sacred beasts.
You think that savage nigger violence is a divine sacrament.
You think that resisting the divine sacrament of savage nigger violence is an act of blasphemy.
You think that blasphemers must endure ritualistic humiliation and nigger gang rape in prison as an act of penance.

You can't even deny that this is true.
You may take offense at the words I use to deactivate your religious beliefs but you cannot deny that that is what your religious beliefs are
>>
Kilyn Lewis (2024)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdyGKtcJtAM

Ryan Whitaker (2020)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaeZIEkd3Y
>>
>>475755076
Better start practicing then if you want to immigrate here. Reciting the alphabet backwards with a gun pointed to your head is part of the citizenship test.
>>
>>475755412
>You think niggers are sacred beasts.
>>475753376
>Imagine being so stupid you think this is about niggers and not the actual problem. A militarized us vs them police force in America.
>>475754592
>White men
>>475755157
>White men
>>475755157
>White men
>>
>>475755588
>>475755523
>White men
>>
>>475755412
Yeah I don't care about some ghetto rat getting shot for being a retarded nigger, and you can't make me care.
>>
>>475755704
>Yeah I don't care about some ghetto rat getting shot for being a retarded nigger, and you can't make me care.
>>475754592
>White men
>>475755157
>White men
>>475755523
>White men
>>
Dylan Noble (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzTVw6_jg0&rco=1
>>
>>475750051
Just watched the video, it's a black woman threatening to and then acting on throwing boiling water over a cop not far away from her.
>>
>>475755588
You can spin it however you want but at the end of the you're still coming on here and simping for a nigger bitch that threw a pot of boiling water at a White man, and demanding the White man be thrown into a nigger rape cage for not letting the savage nigger beast douse him in boiling water.
>>
>>475750051
ACAB
All Cike Are Bastard
>>
>>475756176
>Straw man argument fails again
>>
>>475755412
You hit home when you get an angry Canada memeflag bot response seething attacking you
>>
>>475756466
>You crack consensus when you IP hop and respond to yourself
>>
>>475756315
I'm sorry where's the strawman?
Do you or do you not believe this White man should be prosecuted for shooting a Black woman who was about to throw a pot of boiling water at him?
>>
>>475756176
>you're still coming on here and simping for a nigger bitch that threw a pot of boiling water at a White man
>>475756607
>I'm sorry where's the strawman?
>>
>>475750051
SHE
THREW
THE
BOILING
WATER!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6_1WtaSAAU
>>
>>475756560
Your gay as fuck for even saying some nerd ass shit like that faggot
>>
>>475756560
Does it shock you that there is more than one person here doesn't believe that White men need to let Blacks scald them with boiling water as an act of ritual penance for the original sins of systemic racism and white privilege?
>>
File: hnnn48.png (10 KB, 306x315)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
pol defending a nigger
wow what a damn time to be alive.
OP is a leftypol tranny
>>
>>475756824
>Angry trolling and name calling to deflect
>>
>>475756654
That's not a strawman. Just because you object to the language I am using to describe your position does not mean that I am not accurately describing your position.

A White man shot a black woman that was in the act of hurling a pot full of boiling water at him.
You think that White man should be prosecuted and sent to prison for doing this.
Where is the strawman?
>>
>>475756866
This is why we need to just separate. These people are never going to stop attacking us. It literally never ends. The only way we can live in peace is to get away from these people and have our own communities. It was so peaceful when the foreigners hadn’t yet come. When the jews started forcing them in is when everything bad started. Shit was like a movie prior to that America was comfy.
>>
>>475757134
>Samefagging so hard
>>
>>475757053
I do not care leave me alone you are a retard and accuse me of being some random dude and obvious that’s not true.

Zero reason to take anything you say serious after that because it shows you will say bullshit if it’s convenient for you. Your credibility is that if someone who falsely accuses people of shit.

Because I said there are a bunch of Canada memeflags and bots on pol?

There are faggot. And niggers antagonize and piss everyone off IRL. Mexicans and Asians and whites. It’s obviously blacks behavior when they fight with everyone

That’s why these other guys hate niggers and it’s easy to see why
>>
>>475750051
>she had cowered to the floor
>she rose up again against the white man
>she was about to distribute reparations to the cracka's face
>whitey's violence took hold
>>
File: 1720456381778679.jpg (175 KB, 806x527)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>475757228
>abandons the thread when challenged and starts a new one

I will find that thread too.
>>
>>475751747
I know absolute shitbags who are literal drunk wife beaters and they never got a dishonorable discharge. One guy even got caught doing roids and punched holes in walls during fits of rage, they still kept him. I always assumed that you would have to commit an actual war crime or do something downright unforgivable to get one. The Army will go to some pretty crazy lengths to do anything it can to try and retain people.
>>
>>475750051
cops ALWAYS have authority over you, that's why they always act like power tripping faggots.
>>
File: 1720451545894388.png (1.26 MB, 1024x1024)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>zogbot vs negro
>>
File: mfw bye nigger.png (608 KB, 806x1024)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>475750051
>She was not a suspect
Assault doesnt require physical contact, you can raise a fist in the air and its already assault without hitting them. So she committed aggravated assault on an officer, and got shot. Thats what it is when you throw boiling hot water, and miss, but it would have seriously and permanently damaged his body if it did hit. End of. Case closed. Youre a nigger.
>>
t. would have been a White lawyer if not for affirmative action
>>
File: 1603700319615.gif (1.44 MB, 292x292)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>475750051
holy fuck wtf?
Any repercussions for that or do they just get away with it?
>>
>>475757438
>All that reddit spacing
They should have trained you better before hiring you to shill
>>
>>475757937
>Still here kike
>>
>>475758495
>Assault doesnt require physical contact, you can raise a fist in the air and its already assault without hitting them. So she committed aggravated assault on an officer, and got shot.
Pure retardation
>>
>>475759740
>Assault is the act of the intentional and voluntary causing of reasonable apprehension in a person of an immediate harmful or offensive contact. Actual physical contact is not necessary in assault. Assault needs only intent and the resulting reasonable apprehension. For example, wielding a knife or yelling the word “snake” to a person whom one knows is in fear of snakes, can be construed as assault. Actual ability to carry out the apprehended contact is also not necessary since it is the reasonable state of mind of the victim that is the key. For example, an assault can take place if the defendant waved a toy gun at the victim.
>>
>>475760258
So the cop assaulted her when he pulled the gun on her. Thanks.
>>
File: no gay retards.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>475760513
>so the cop broke the law by running a red light
Not how it works Jayquan.
>>
He pulled the gun because she was verbally threatening him, saying deranged shit like I rebuke you in the name of the lord or something. He verbally told her not to do it, and she did so she got shot. He'll go to prison so you can relax, and the FBI will try to have him killed so he cant appeal like the other innocent White cops.
>>
>>475760644
So, you are claiming that her saying "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" was assault, and the cop screaming "I will shoot you in the fucking face" was not.
>>475759740
>Pure retardation
>>
>>475760883
>He pulled the gun because she was verbally threatening him
>>475759740
>Pure retardation
>>
>>475760258
>>Assault is the act of the intentional and voluntary causing of reasonable apprehension in a person of an immediate harmful or offensive contact
The best part of this thread is that this dumb memeflag kike just proved that *if* she did throw the pot it was an act of self-defense to assault under color of law

Federal Law: Under 18 U.S. Code § 242, it is illegal for any person acting under color of law to willfully deprive someone of their rights, privileges, or immunities protected by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Violations can lead to severe penalties, including imprisonment.
Penalties: Depending on the severity of the assault and the resulting harm, penalties can range from fines to life imprisonment, particularly if the assault results in death or involves kidnapping, sexual assault, or an attempt to kill.
>>
File: IMG_3184.gif (754 KB, 607x609)
754 KB
754 KB GIF
>>475750051
Did she try not being a nigger?
>>
Yes, in the case of Sonjya Massey, the actions of the officer can be characterized as assault under color of law. According to the detailed account of the incident:

Officer's Actions: The officer pulled his gun on Sonjya Massey and screamed, "I will shoot you in the fucking face," a clear threat of violence that caused fear and distress.

Legal Definition: Assault under color of law involves law enforcement officers misusing their authority to threaten or inflict harm on individuals. In this instance, the officer's actions fit this definition as he used his position to intimidate and threaten Massey without just cause.

Yes, Sonjya Massey died as a result of her reaction to the assault perpetrated by the officer. This sequence of events fits the definition of assault under color of law, which can lead to severe legal consequences for the officer involved.

Assault: The officer pulled his gun on Sonjya Massey and threatened to shoot her in the face, causing her significant fear and distress.

Reaction and Death: Massey's reaction to this threat, which involved throwing a pot in self-defense and subsequently being shot by the officer, led directly to her death.

Legal Implications:
The officer's actions constitute assault under color of law because he used his position of authority to intimidate and threaten Massey without just cause.

Massey's death as a result of this assault elevates the severity of the incident, leading to murder charges against the officer.
>>
>She was not a suspect
>Rebuke - to chastise him for implying she meant him harm, meaning she never threatened him
>Cop commits Assault Under Color of Law when he brandishes his firearm
>She threw the pot in self-defense due the assault committed by the officer
>He told the other cop not to render aid & refused to render aid himself
>Grayson served in the U.S. Army before being discharged in 2016 for serious misconduct, a felony in the civilian world
>2 DUI convictions
>In September 2022 Grayson was disciplined for driving 110 MPH after being told to disengage a chase
>Calls her a crazy bitch
>The sheriff’s office said “It is clear that the deputy did not act as trained or in accordance with our standards,”
>Report came in that said they told medical responders the wound was self-inflicted

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.