[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I will say it clearly, Americans use Europeans to perpetuate themselves and in the same way as a parasite. What do I mean by this and what does it have to do with the term "white"? That through that word, Americans try to become equal to Europeans, it is the only way they have to do it, which is why they classify them as "whites" in order to appropriate European culture in every sense, from the rich and ancient history. of Europeans, even their arts, science and architecture, to give some examples. The American parasites are not the natural allies of the indigenous Europeans, so if they, the Europeans, want to be effectively free from all subjugation, they should distance themselves more and more from the Americans, they should not perpetuate the term "white" nor should they Americans name them as such, not be submissive to them either.

The Americans want to have them as colonies that generate "whites" so they can harvest from there and maintain their "whiteness." The same with the term "The West", but that is for another topic. So Europeans should not perpetuate terms like "white", "white culture", "white history", etc, etc. And they should start talking about history, art, literature, European and exclusively European culture. The Americans and the entire diaspora have nothing to do with Europe or its interests.
>>
The average American woman looks better than the top euros, everytime
>>
>475750795
>chile flag
>d&c
>Destiny's white isnt real take

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.