[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (588 KB, 2560x1294)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
why are brown people so fucked? South America, India and the Middle East all produce some of the most degenerate people ive known, even worse than some negros. Why are they like this? is it because of climate? culture? any answers pol?
>>
forgot to add sri lanka and Somalia, sorry.
>>
Shadow matriarchy. Catholic/muslim societies are woman dominated but they have the outward appearance of being a patriarchy with machismo. Same with italian american community. I once was on a flight and this girl wearing leather was next to me I couldn't help but ask so basically said "WTF is your outfit" but in a polite way and she was a dominatrix. We were talking and I asked her which groups of people seem to come to her most and without hesitation she said "italians and arabs"

Italian american community has a similar problem of having an outward appearance of machisimo but actually it's a female controlled society.
>>
>>475751085
you forgot to add the usa
>>
>>475750863
>baiting
>projecting
>>
>>475750863
Yes, why?
>>
>>475750863
What could the reason possibly be?
>>
>>475750863
It is a mystery…

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.