[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4456.jpg (41 KB, 600x438)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Why should I, as a brown person, care about whether whites become extinct? How does the existence of white people, specifically white males, benefit me?
>>
>>475751251
Do you like electricity?
>>
>>475751251
You'd have to live next to brown people all your life.
>>
>>475751251
Look at brown countries. Imagine that, but there's no escape
>>
>>475751339
Hahahaha. Well OP?
>>
Only white males can produce white females. Without white males you must persist in the doomed world you have created. Relegated to female orangutans.
>>
>>475751251
Because whites are the reason you have a civilized country and all the infrastructure running.
Or do you think Jamal from the block is working at the nuclear plant?
Look at all black countries, they're all shitholes without exception. They are incapable of being civilized.
>>
>>475751329
>>475751529
>>475752043
Explain to me why Jews, Indians, and East Asians can’t sustain socially?
>>475751925
True. Whites women are most beautiful but the presence of white males makes it not worth preserving them
>>
>>475752326
So you want a world filled with only blacks, jews, indians and chinese people? Sounds like an hellscape!
Also have you seen india? That shit is just a black country but with more money to spend.
>>
>>475751251
booba

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.