[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704982403854195.png (88 KB, 754x698)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
https://libreddit.bus-hit.me/r/teenagers/comments/1ecml7q/if_you_hate_lgbtq_people_who_do_you_actually/?sort=controversial
>>
Fags are cringe, you don't need to say anything more
>>
>>475751439
nah I'm supersigma. it's like superstraight and sigma had a lovechild from a seed of apathy. when i nut i nut existentially structured quark gluon plasma. my progeny will be philosopher kings who breakdance and have no emotion. theirs will be bloody diarrhea.
>>
>>475751439
gays have no purpose. They are committed to death, and wish to spread this mindset onto normal, straight people.
>>
>>475751439
I was born a racist and sexist chud, why can’t they just be tolerant and accept me for who I am?
>>
>>475751877
Oh and I obviously hate faggots too
>>
>>475751585
Polite>respect
>>
>>475751439
>for no reason
How have the gays rewarded tolerance? By defending straight peoples rights?
Or by censorship and contempt?
Have normal people been forced to bake the cake or have they been given respect?
Have normal people been allowed to criticize the trannys going after children? Or have they been charged with hate crimes for protesting outside librarys?
The rewards of tolerance have been treachery and betrayal. No reason for hate? They are running out of reasons to be tolerant.
>>
>>475751439
I don’t hate gay people, per se. I hate degenerate faggotry which nearly all LGBBQ+ people bring.
>>
>>475751585
What I find funny is how reliant they are on society accepting their behavior in general. I don't need anyone to agree with what I'm doing in my free time to feel justified doing it. I don't think "what would they say if they knew I did such and such"

I can only assume they get this upset because fundamentally they know they're fucked up. They know it's on some level not ok behavior to be fucking men in the ass or whatever it is they do, so they need someone else to tell them it's ok. And when that gravy train stops they're back at "I can't justify this to myself" or the worst possible outcome "Greater society sees this as wrong too" It was inevitable really. Faggotry is just undesirable on a primal level. It’s just indulgence for indulgences sake, there is no meaning to it, there is no outcome from it, there is no future with it. We all know this on some level, and always did know it, it's just now it has to be justified as a net positive for humanity and they're coming up short on the reasoning and now the new generation coming in blind is noticing this. I'm just sorry for them we ever let it get to this point at all. That's on us.
>>
File: Pathetic.jpg (31 KB, 356x333)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>475751439
That's a weak as fuck response.

>y-you can be as gay as you want, just don't bother me with your faggotry. I'm not a bigot though, I'd totally say the same thing to anyone else who's obsessed with something!
>>
>>475751439
lgbts have gone too far and it is about time a new generation shows them the door
>>
File: Tolerance rainbow.jpg (671 KB, 2550x3300)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>475752390
>How have the gays rewarded tolerance?
The same way Satan always reward those who cooperate with him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.