[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 12135987564.jpg (66 KB, 1080x1011)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I am currently in "work meeting" that is just a bunch of middle aged women seething/panicking about Donald Trump.

Fuck you cucked white pieces of shit for giving these creatures rights. You deserve to be destroyed for this, and you are.
>>
File: 1576002955434.jpg (53 KB, 668x668)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>475752114
Tell them:
>so... they told me this was going to be an orgy.
>a
>Did I miss the sex part and arrive at the post nut nagging?
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (35 KB, 710x473)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>475752114
Karens already bitching about trump
GOAT
>>
>admits only whites have the power to bestow or remove rights
Shitty brown boy mad he brown
>>
>>475752114
Boomers need covid 2.0

Boomers are the most retarded gen. They are just plain dumb.
>>
>>475752486
Kek, based white perceiver
>>
>>475752114
I just hop on my phone and let them go as long as they want when meetings devolve into politics, or non-work related things. I still clock out at 4, and if anything is overdue, I tell my manager I was held late in meetings that went off topic.
>>
>>475752486
Correct, that's why I'm enraged. You snow niggers fucked up everything
>>
>>475752114
>I am currently in "work meeting" that is just a bunch of middle aged women seething/panicking
Hey, don't blame only us. The reason women are in the workplace at all is *jewish women*.

Jewish women many decades ago pushed what they called "feminism," but was actually trannyism. Women were brainwashed into killing their kids (by not having them), then dressing and acting like a man (but not passably) and going to work for Mr. Coinblatt and being taxed like every other male slave.

Over all history, feminism was the most horrifying thing ever done to women.

(((Feminism))) was the original trannyism.
>>
>>475753037
/thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.